Reviews for Acceptance
stixnstones chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That was cute! I wasn't to sure about the pairing at first but I really like this.
darksaber92 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Yes one of the few kitty rogue coupling. I wish there were more of them.
LittleShadowGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aww, than was an absolutely adorable little fic )
Raven34link chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
wow her mother took it really well O_o
xkittycatgirlx chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love kitty/rogue! I call them Shadowrogue so my friends think i'm talking about some superhero. they don't know I'm talking about a super cuple (lol pun). Anyway I love it! So sweet hope you write more stories for them!
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
So cute! I like Rogue the protective girlfriend. I liked your characterization of Mrs. Pryde too. This is the first time I've seen anyone spend any length of time writing out one of the X-Men's parent's thoughts. And this was really sweet.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I felt this was really brilliant. It's just got that tone to it that makes it so realistic, y'know? Great job.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Sweet one-shot. :)
Purple88 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Short and sweet. Loved it. You captured the mother's perspective perfectly.
Chikaon08 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Very nice. It's short, but I felt it got the point across. I really liked Mrs. Pryde's POV and it felt very real. You really got the parents' characteristic down like how she blamed the school for Kitty's "condition."

I liked how you managed to fit every step of a parent's decision in this short of a length; the steps from shock, to denial and finally acceptance.

Great job. It ended on a very sweet and touching note :]
mitsuki21 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
love it...this is a nice swwet fic...perfectly in character too...

hope you write more cause there r not alot of good rouge/kitty fics
minako366 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Lol. Nice little fluff thingy :D
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
ooh very awesome! _

I don't usually read this pairing, more of a Jean/Rogue shipper, but now I wanna read more of this pairing

kick ass job _
fireinu chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
bags I like it, please right more of this paring.
S chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Rogue/Kitty are my fave pairing of the xmen, u sed u wanted to write Kitty w/out making her sound like a ditz n i don't think u did, it's great, could be a bit longer *hint hint* :P but fine as a oneshot too