Reviews for Everything Changes
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
This ch. Is sooo hacking funi ! Lol very anime/manga actions XD loved the panicky part n the frying pan part x
OrangeBears chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Liz chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
I really love your story, and just for your info, I really like Sakura and Yuki together. Well keep up the amazing work with the story, it totally rules! -
elliott ashes chapter 11 . 11/2/2007
I really liked this chapter. I don't think it was about nothing, I think it was one of the best. You describe clothes well, but don't go overboard, and you can write genuinely funny humor. I love the fact that you included Kimi - there's not many fics that mention the student council people, which is a shame because they're great characters. You've got her behavior and personality right on.

I hope you continue to write.
dianna chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
this story is hilarious ! it has to be on of my favorites (:
whitelilly chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
love it! Cant w8 4 mre
Kiba chapter 11 . 6/16/2007
oh my god. i love your oneshots, but i love ur chapters even better! u r SUCH a fantastic writer! im totally loving this stuff!

the love fair was a GREAT idea! i think its so funny i cant wait until you put the next chapter up hurry PLEAASSE!

oh my gosh im loving ur sakura character!

ok pairs- kyo with tohru, yuki with sakura! uve done so well with that character- and i love it that shes like a hanah-chan and tohru-chan put together! its totally amazing!

WRITE MORE!

Kiba
Lady Charity chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
so this is the story with your OC...i actually like it. It's well written, and luckily, your OC isn't those sarcastic better-than-thou types that i see sprout from every corner. All the canon characters are in character, which is good. Oh, and you don't need to capitalize all the sans/kuns/samas. I may be wrong, however.

I'll have to go now, i'll finish your story l8er. Happy Easter.
sasukelover2judify chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
wow...great fic gal! lol...n a whole LOT of reviews too! hey,lemme giv u an idea..im drowning in ideas rite now n need to get some outta my head..um.. about:

they got into the gymnasium with their pinkies tied together right? then,they went to the different booths and Kyo and Tohru came across Hana-chan's booth. Tohru was so excited that she squealed her way to the booth,also dragging Kyo hu wuz not tehe least interested on the outside,but was very curious about their relationship on the on with Yuki and played a few games and yuki won a prize(teddy bear)for wuz SO happy that she "accidently" kissed Yuki on the cheek in public..oh,and how the fan-girls reacted, you dun wanna noe. then,there wuz dancing too! waddaya think bout that? Kyo danced wif Tohru and Yuki danced with Sakura. well it depends when you wanna put the dance. hehe..i do hav a fanfic here too! but im kinda busy so im holding it off for a moment and doing my fruits basket one on quizilla.I hav more there!My usermane is also the same[sasukelover2]. Go see them there will ya? ]

Thankz.

Sasukelover2
Carissa chapter 11 . 2/26/2007
well.

your fanfic,

is pretty much...

AWESOME!

i love it so much!

your doing a fantastic job,

get some more chapters up soon?
Muffinizer chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
-smirk- Very, very good... Yuki x OC and Tohru x Kyou, just as I wanted it to be... -evil laughter-

Sorry, I just kinda re-read Dualism's Advanced Theory and I'm kinda... on crack? Just really hyper, since the story was absolutely wonderful. :3

Hmm... This was rather odd, but I loved the (mental slap) part. Hee. Yuki-kun will hurt his poor head after he keeps doing that! xD What else is there to talk about? Oh! Mine-chan was scary; seriously like... "-evil glint and attacks Sakura-" Whoa. Absolute whoa. Tohru's thoughts at the end fit her, since she's always like that. But Yuki's thought... Was it the "YES! (does mental dance)"? If it was, then it seemed kinda off character of him to do so. BUT!

Ayame so kicked ass. Absolute win. :3

Looking forward to any other chapter that's coming up

-Muffinizer... is getting ready for midterms.
Obob chapter 11 . 1/10/2007
hahahahahahaha! that was amazing! i loved it... you got kimi perfectly... she can be so annoying. for once she actually did something smart tho. it's a miricle! XD please update soon. i love this story! XD
Emmski chapter 11 . 1/10/2007
Good! I loved it, write more soon!
Applecake chapter 11 . 1/10/2007
Thoru's always saying sorry even when it's not her fault. ;

Si, si, it is quite witty. _ And cute! A famous running gag in the series, and I forgot to mention how wonderful it was of you to keep that.

Yuki and Sakura's interacting with one another was bueno. _ Good chapter, as always.

My favorite part was the last part with the "partners". (Huh, more like that unsettling method was done on purpose to tie a couple together )

And also the Ayame "masterpiece clothing" thing was hilarious!

Apple-chan
Muffinizer chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
No, this was so adorable and funny! God; I love Ayame, don't you? I'm so glad you put him in this chapitre. And your grammar/spelling improved! -Le Gasp- Yay for you. - -applauds-

Now, where to start...?

1. The images that came to mind: venom, strangled Kyou-Kyou and Hana-chan. Yup.

2. AYAME'S ENTRANCE FTW! Oh God, that was just so hilarious. "Could it be... Yuki's... lover?" Oh boy. xD

3. Match Maker Yuki-Kun! Lololollo. [Just imagine him in some kinda Cupid outfit with hearted arrows in his hands, trying to get two people together...]

4. "I sell ROMANCE!" Oh, dear Lord, Ayame. _ And when Uo-Chan goes "... M-man's... w-w-wedding dress?" was hilarious. GO SHOUNEN-AI! WOOT! [Well, if you're implying that, yes.]

5. The moment Haru attached himself to Yuki-kun [That should actually be number one on my top favourites of this chapitre, but whatever.] Oh God. Horrible images flooded my mind; thank God you said "No dirty thoughts!" But... HaruYuki could be a possible pairing... _

6. Ayame's idea on how to get them together... -laughs- Boy, you can only get that from Ayame [or Shigure, whichever's more perverted.]

7. [The list goes on and on.] OH! HARU THINKING OF RIN OMG _ ! I support HaruRin so much [Just as much as I support KyouTohru or even... dun dun dun! KuroFai!] _ Nya.