Reviews for A Slytherin Harry I
Calmzone1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
lol, need another comma - Fawkes, Mr. Potter is a phoenix tellng Fawkes that Harry is a phoenix. Fawkes, Mr/ Potter, is a phoenix telling Harry that Fawkes is phoenix

I like your manipulative Harry, he's cute
PiptheSnake chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
This is good; please update
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I like this Harry; he's better than the original
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Hey,
Love the story. It's been 5 years give or take. Get your brain in gear and start writing! And Harry and Draco are either going to get together (Yay!) or they are like brothers (SO CUTE!). Update soon please!
cyiusblack chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
update soon
reneebaudelaire chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
The plot so far is well developed, but there are some spelling errors...
reneebaudelaire chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I really like the Slytherin Harry :) You gave me a good laugh as well in this chapter...
Eirdaru chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
Miss, the way that the story is going leads me to believe that Harry will either end up being a girl/ turning into a girl/ or gay for Draco. The way u write gives Harrys mind a know it all feminine feeling. This is not a bad thing because I think that this story is ment to be amusing. I'm a bit sad that Harry won't be making nice with nearly all of the harrypotter cast ( pouting) but as long as Harry doesn't know everything I think your story won't go the way of the MarySue. Please try and update as soon as u can bi.
Saissister chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
ooooooh! Poor Harry. Awesome story!
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Please, Please, Please, Please write more! I love Slytherin Harry, he's amazing. Please, I want more! :DD
Booker10 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Love the syntax in this chap. i could practically hear the sarcasm:))
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Won't Dumbledore give the cloak to a Slytherin Harry? Please update.
lipchap chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
i love your story,

harry and draco make me laugh,

i think you should make it into a slash, there a cute couple,

thankyou for writing :) x
Destined For Hell chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
This story is a little confusing to follow because you jump around a lot but it's good.

I love slash it's my favourite but when people make Harry gay they tend to make everyone gay too. I tend to like the stories where people dont care if who theyre dating is a girl or boy as long as they marry for love.
TWILIGHTICE chapter 10 . 6/19/2009