Reviews for Elladan
Jammerbammer chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Hey I really liked your story very creative I hope you'll write more
gginsc chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Poor Elladan! I think the villain should have suffered more before he died! The happy ending was nice, though.
Killingmemory chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed it. I love how you brought a new land with different customs, creatures, and topography realistically into Tolkein's world, and how you meshed the three different narrations. You also described the different hardships the characters faced in a much more mature and realistic way than in many similar stories.
Moonhera chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
O .. .I would like a sequal to this ... really i would ... its very good!
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
That story was pretty much the most dismal thing I have ever read. Great job.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
Oh my word! Poor Elladan! He's crazy now!
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
*speechless*
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
I am guessing that Tariq is similar to Beorn.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I hate Ak'tun.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
What does d'ialla mean? And what kind of thing has Elrohir? And I really, really feel terrible for Elladan. I seriously want to save him. And is this story supposed to bring Gladiator to mind?
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
"Oh Elrohir death comes on swift wings for thee!" -This line sounds so epic! Like something straight out of a Charlotte Bronte novel. And I though Elrohir had died until the last two sentences. Gave me quite a scare.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
*shocked* I am almost speechless. Almost. A desert? This must be AU, I swear. *being Captain Obvious* Because there are no deserts on Arda! And Elladan a SLAVE? A loincloth? The heck? Poor boy! And the names are SO familiar sounding. Which is strange, because they aren't familiar at all. Gracious, this first chapter really got my attention. Reading on...
Vamp.Michelle chapter 13 . 9/22/2008
Talk about a cleansing rain! I think they all needed that - each for a different reason.

That was quite a tale again. I always like how you manage to convey such a feeling of choking danger so effortlessly. And I like the fact that why you provide us with a "happy ending" (of the sort that all of the main characters are still alive and breathing) it is tainted. It leaves the characters permanently changed and marked.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
I see a big reunion coming! Though, it seems that our friendly bear-thing is determined to kill the good guys. That's NOT good:)
Vamp.Michelle chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
Things are in motion! I'm glad Ah'med decided to help Elladan, but I fear he'll have to pay a hefty price for suddenly developping a consciousness:(