Reviews for Cold Ears
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
For the life of me, I couldn't figure who placed the winning bid. At first I thought Don and the other agents, but, no. Fun story.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ahaha, I laughed so hard at this! I love it!
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Ok, this one is just brilliant. There's no doubt about it. What would have been cool and made it one where you could continue, would have been if he had something tattooed on his neck.
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Ahaha! Aw! Poor Charlie! How could you? I love his hair! I can so imagine Alan doing that to him, though! It was so cute and funny! Awesome job!

Ania Nicole chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
LOL! God, it's almost impossible for me to imagine a bald Charlie! Sweet ficlet though, but poor Charlie!
flitwick chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was great! I didn't suspect the bid would be about a haircut!
FairCritic chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hilarious! Poor Charlie!
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
OMG! That's all I can really say! Besides LOL! Alan's a sneaky one, isn't he?;)
Once Upon A Twilight chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
NO! i LOVE charlie's hair! ] lololol. awhh. poor charlie.

oh yes, and amazing piece by the way. it was short, sweet, and simple - definitely enjoyed it!

& i liked don's humorous little comment at the end - closed it off nicely. :)
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Oh noes! Charlie is bald! Should be working, but instead am distracting myself with your fics. Ahh, Charlie hair whump, so cruel... so very, very cruel... good for a laugh though. Loved Don's reaction!
screaminglife chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
lol excellent. it was funny imagining some kid calling charlie Dude. how the hell did that guy get to be president anyway?

and sneaky Alan! and snake in the grassLarry!

nice fic. write more humour
tazz2030 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
ha ha ha that was funny i liked that
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I am so loving you right now. You are genius. But you shaved Charlie's hair off. NO! I LOVE HIS HAIR! NO! lol
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Gigantic gasp, not breathing...that was so mean of his father...i mean ten thousand to have his son's head shaved...that's a mean as you get! I loved this please write more...perhaps a sequel...revenge on his father perhaps?
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
DUDE! i absolutely loved it!