Reviews for Mistletoe
Aceisawesome chapter 1 . 3/10
VadeRetro chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Thehe, that was really cute! :D

Made my day! :
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Lol this is so cute! How do the police not notice the overabundance of mistletoe all over the place? XD

I love all the kissing going on with Saguru and Kaito x3

This fic is the very embodiment of awesomeness :D
Detecti7e chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Very well written. Semi-erotic without being over the top, and cute whilst being sneaky. One of my favorite DC fanfics. :D
Xaipa chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Such a wonderful story! I'm totally in love with this. Part of me wishes that it wasn't a one-shot, but if it wasnot a one-shot than it wouldn't be such a masterpiece. Amazing.

I couldn't quite digest the 'Kid needed a way to distress after a heist' bit, but I can live with it.

All in all, I loved this story.
PlusSurLeSite chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I loved it !

Thank you for writing.
GarrulousGibberish chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I loved it. Honestly I cannot say I've read anything better on this site. I applaud you. I'm really shocked I haven't gotten to this earlier seeing as it was posted over 2 years ago...
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
lol cute
AkoyaMizuno chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Huh. My review got cut off. What I was trying to say is that "It was as if all of his dreams that he never spoke of decided to mug him in a dark alley" is a fabulous line. Overall this is well written and really very enjoyable. And I can't believe it took me so long to review a fic I've read a good ten times.

AkoyaMizuno chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
"It was as if all of his dreams that he never spoke of decided to mug him in a dark alley."
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Note to myself, never underestimate the power of the mistletoe...;

Well, a tasty smuty fic, and a priceless crackish story.

My favorite moment? When Hakuba was reading Nakamori's mail...

"We'll finally get that bastard on his knees and begging us!"

Oh my God...XD

The romantic and sensual little scene between our favorite thief and our beloved snobish half-british were

A little OOC? Well, I don't know, after all, there isn't trully evidence than Kid is not gay.

Or maybe...I get it! Kaito is straight, and Kid is gay! Well, it gives a new meaning to the bi-sexuality...XD

And for Hakuba...Well, Gosho will not trick us, a teenanger who dreamed to handcuffed another, we're old enough to look at subtext, dammit!Xp XD
Shinigami chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
*snickers* Now I defintely WANT to know the contents of Phantom thief's note to Nakamori! *confused look* How exactly did Hakuba know that Kaito wasn't a virgin? How exactly does guys know that kind of stuff anyway? I forgot to ask that question in Health class, a pity...