Reviews for Rare Birds and Revelations
toriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 11 . 4/1
The devils the in the details wearing a tux. I'm sure you've been told that a million times. but I like demure galinda a lot and I find Elphie is somewhat flat in the book and ambiguous outside of her abrasiveness but you give her life. A wonderfully believable rounded out booksical interpretation. She has motivations, she's awkward but sharp and her mannerisms give me a clear picture of her in my head. Exposition is mostly seamless and I enjoy the banter. Had me grinning several times. My only criticism is that you occasionally forget to come up for air. I am relishing it though this is wonderful so far thanks for sharing
toriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 3/31
I'm so excited to read this you write the way vines grow
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Awesome... I love this story! It's very interesting and I like how the characters and plot are developed so thoughtfully! Now, I hope you haven't abandoned this story, but it's been almost 2 years, so... well, if you haven't, update sometime!
ReallyObsessiveWriter chapter 24 . 2/21/2009
This story is very beautifully written. You have a very eloquent writing style, and I really like it. I see that you haven't updated in quite awhile, but if you are up to it, I really would be interested in reading more. I want to thank you for posting this story.
Jesada chapter 25 . 4/23/2008
I like this story a lot so I hope you do continue eventually. It would be a shame to leave it as it is.
TheVarietyTrio chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Usually I like to read a few chapters and submit a heart-felt review, but I just had to stop for a moment here. Even with one chapter I am drawn in. The story is good so far, but the reason I am so drawn to this piece is your wonderful gift for writing. Let me say, I have come across few with such a way with words. It's easy and flowing with diverse vocabulary and intriguing character insight. Bravo!

MyrkurxDreki
Lunakaria chapter 25 . 3/18/2008
Oh this is such a lovely story that stays true to the character's personalities. Great job and I can't wait for more whenever you get around to updating!
crazyhorse08 chapter 25 . 1/10/2008
Wow it's hard to believe that it's already been a year since I last read this fic. I'm extremely glad that you came back. I remember checking the Wicked section to see if you updated and then I stopped reading Wicked fics for a good while. Just decided to check back today and yes, seeing that you have updated TWO chapters since my last read was very exciting.

It's just as great as I remember. I love the style, especially the dialouge.

Keep it up and I hope you update soon!
RachelAe chapter 25 . 12/27/2007
I wouldn't have guessed the Bunnies to be thieves at first, but I suppose one must do what needs to be done in order to survive. Being so young, I hope nothing too terrible happens to them due to their connections with the Animal activists.I wonder if they've got parents.

Who the heck is this Thom guy that keeps on giving up his seat for Elphie and Glinda? Does he know Elphie? Is he just a nice guy?

Oh, and I wonder what Glinda said to Elphie to make her drop her glass. Something inappropriate I'm sure. :)
What is this Feeling chapter 25 . 12/26/2007
Oh my goodness, I absoltely love this story. It is so eloquently written and the way you have depicted the budding romance between Elphaba and Galinda is so cute. I really hope you continue this story soon becuase I really want to know what challenges Avaric and Morrible will present to the Gelphie-ness. Keep up the wonderful work!
QuillandPen chapter 25 . 11/4/2007
I LOVE this story! This has got to be the best Gelphie I've ever read on I love the part from this chapter where Galinda stands up for Elphie, and the Rent reference a few chapters back. Very clever. I hope you update soon!

xxErikxChristine
anonymous chapter 24 . 8/9/2007
Yay! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Aussie chapter 24 . 7/8/2007
Just want to say welcome back, read your story when you started it last year and will continue to read althrough this year. Great chapter as always keep going as Iam waiting for an update on this story as well as your other one, which hopefully you'll be adding a new chapter soon.
GorgeousSmile chapter 24 . 7/5/2007
I loved Galinda in this, the part where she pulled Elphie down so she could firmly talk to her, it was fun.

Good to see the story is back!

I'm excited to see what happens next!
wickedfan chapter 23 . 6/20/2007
Please write more! Your story is amazing!