Reviews for Empyreal Paradox
SakuraAkatsukiTaichi chapter 7 . 3/18
Update please! I love this series!
Rerezhang chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
I love this fanfiction please continue this, even though it's been 5 years i don't care i love this! UPDATE SOON!
Rerezhang chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Even though this story is old and has many incorrect information about naruto and what we currantlly know i'm still going to say this, but before i do i have to say, yes i know it is a FANFICTION, so the facts could be the way you want it to be, so if it is dont take it persobally, if it isnt and you like following the story line read this (but you probablly already know) mandara is not a girl but a boy, i dont know where you got the part where he is a boy but he is a girl, it just kind of bothers me. Im not 100% sure if it is true with the Uchiha Clan but im pretty sure that it dosent matter if the first born is a son or a gril, at least in the hyuuga clan it doesnt (ie: Hinata, i believe this cause fugaku is technically the clan leader by the time he marries Mikoto). Yeah so sorry but this is part of my venting, but i just needed o get some of it out and tell you, you probablly dont care and is too busy to read this review. But if you really did read to the bottom, thank you for putting up with me. Phew! That was my longest review up to date!
Rerezhang chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Ok im sorry but this was really bugging me. Ok first off the second and third do NOT die at the same time and he died to protect his team or something along those lines. First off if you watch or read naruto and you hace read up to the chunin exams you know that the third dies and te second dose NOT die. Also i tsunade's little sentence it says they both died in the middle of their goal not, that just means they had goal and died before accomplishing them. Sorry but that really bugged me, you probablly know all of this stuff, but i just really had to point it out.
zero25 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
This is very very interesting! Please update! I know it's been a while but it's a very very good twist compare to other "Back in Time" fanfics!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
sad it's not completed... (
Shermin chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Where is the next chapter?!
blueeyedhotty chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
It's a good story but not to be rude or anything. But your confusing me like when Sen talking to Mikoto. She had a flashback wright but a sentence a go she was talking to Sen. So could you put flashback on your Flashbacks please. ALSO PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Spartan1 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Heiwa no Hato chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I really wish that this story had not been abandoned... Why did you abandon it again?
Heiwa no Hato chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I'm amused that Madara is a girl. So if Jiraiya is the Nidaime, does that mean that there are two Jiraiya's in this timeline?
Heiwa no Hato chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I understand everything a whole lot better now. Hurray. Good job. You know, I was really hesitant to read this, because it was labeled as abandoned, but hey, I was curious and you now what they say about curiosity.
Heiwa no Hato chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Wait. Wait. Wait a minute. My brain is still processing what I've just read. Did time go backwards? Is Sakura reliving her life as Hyuuga Setsuka? ...What?

Nidaime, Second Hokage. The Sannin are alive. So Sakura went through a reverse reincarnation and Naruto unknowingly went back in time?
Fayari chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
This is the most disjointed yet still enjoyable series of fics I've ever read.
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Is there any chance of this getting finished? It's great so far, and to be honest I've read far, far too many unfinished fanfics recently. I'll probably start checking to see if they are complete before reading them from now on. Anyways, good work. I hope you finish it, even though its been several years.