Reviews for Sunset Hill
Reprise chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Very nice.

Are you continuing? Please say you are.

If you're not, then that's fine.

Anyway, very good.

It's quite hard to find any good fics like this.
Freedom-To-Fly chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was a good story, i liked it...it was really well written
Dreaming-of-Daylight chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aw! That's so cute!
Kyllex of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw! That was adorable! I don't know why you don't like it...I really enjoyed it, actually. I thought it was super sweet, well written, and cute. Plus I absolutely LOVE this pairing. You're right, canon owns!

Good job! -faves-
Dark-3.0 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Now that was a funny ending... poor perverted Hayner!
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Woah, woah, woah! Hold your horses, it most definately wasn't as bad as you thought it was. I actually thought it was really cute! Sure, it did feel a bit rushed, but who cares- they were both desperate for some lovin'!

I definately see Riku as the date-advisor. And Hayner as a huge perv. That was too funny.

But yeah, I liked this- and I agree with you on the whole 'write an idea even if it's dumb'. Even though this fic itself wasn't dumb, I do agree.
kingdomheartsnaruto chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
that was cute. i liked the general idea of it. and, about the little thing you wrote at the end, i would just like to point out how much roxette freaks me out, and how much i LOVE namixas.
Darc Oblivion chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aw! That was adorable. One of the best Hayner/Olette oneshots out there. I love this couple. And I must put the story in my favorites. :D
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
You're too hard on yourself! It's no Gray-Rain Skies **My KH fanfiction IDOL!) but it was still very nice! _ I would like a coninuation, but do what you want!
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
It honestly isn't that bad HnH. And you are right about the rushed part. But I thought you did a good job.

Thanks for advertising the challenge. mucho appreciated.

You rock.