Reviews for Singlehanded?
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
*Sighs blissfully* I have no idea how I've only found this now, but I loved it. It just made me immensely happy to read. I loved the invisible albus who smelt of chocolate and lemon, and everything else. It was adorable in every way. This why I love this ship so much.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Albus would never be too old for Minerva!
nilaea chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I really like this story, good plot and great feelings...very well done! I like a lot of your stories, so dont stop writing :)
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Very nice) I like it)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That's what JKR forgot to mention, right? ;-)

thx
The Anglophile chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw, I love it. It's a little fluffy but not unbearable. I like that Albus is nervous instead of just blurting out "I love you." Fantastic job.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I KNEW I remembered that opening from somewhere. Thanks!
Kaima chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I love that!

"Are you busy tomorrow evening?"

Kawaii desu ne!

I mean...CUTE!

gah, I was so overtaken by the cuteness that I slipped into Japanese.

simply wonderful.
IvyWize chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Lovely. As usual, your writing rocks.

-Ivy
Tasha25 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Made me giggle! :) Very sweet work, so cute. :D
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Aww! That's so sweet!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I love this. Absolutely loved it. Cute plot, good dialogue. Keep it coming!

xxStellaxx
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
The question at the end was nearly the best of it - Albus has always the talent to lighten up every situation. Very well written with him being so nervous and trying to explain and confuse her even more. It's just so typical when you are nervous. Very good piece of work.
Weezle13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Thank You Sir.

Aww sweet they deserve to be together. you should do a sequal with the date in it or whatever happens tomorrow evening.

Hmm have you noticed yet thet i keep trying to get you to write more lol.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I loved your story so much on the other board that I had to review here too. :D Wonderful job!