Reviews for Pedophile
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
He's seen Robin's eyes? HOW?
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
All I can say is that that guy is lucky to be alive. You don't mess with the JLa's assortment of children, family members, friends or side kicks. People tend to be forced into long and well deserved hospital stays for that. Or thrown into jail. Really though, messing with Batman's kid? That's about as suicidal as you can get. You just don't mess with the Bat Family. Awesome if creepy story. No that your creepy, just that guy. Guh. I'd like to beat him with a heavy object. Preferably a bat, a black one. I have a sudden urge to go find and main pedophiles. I'm sure no one would stop me, no judge would convict me. XD "Sir he was a pedophile." "Case dismissed!"

Right, sorry for the log review. This story just really hit me and now I really want to 'hit' that guy. I loved Batman's offer to go and 'talk' to him. I doubt that's a talk he would've walked away from.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Cool, nice story.
Phaze chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Well that was a very timely story. Very good work as usual. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow! That was powerful. Incredible.
myrina returned chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Nice job of incorporating recent headlines into Nightwing's (or Robin's) world! It was a fascinating look into how everyone reacted. The emails were realistically creepy.

Anyway, innovative story. Liked it.

~myrina
ultra Mag chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Robin recieving suggestive emails?

It was just a matter of time. ;)
loopylouise123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
You've done this really well, keeping all of the characters in character.

The way you showed Dick handling the situation was really clever, first showing that he tries to do everything himself then, with a little help from his friends, gets adult help. You seem to know a lot about the legal system, and portray Dick's feelings on the whole matter really well.

It was a neat one-shot, that gives us an insight to the life of Robin, because really, with those shorts, he's bound to get some attention.