Reviews for Bloodlines
kyona chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
that was amazing please write more i love it. you should add some goku and chichi in there ya know(there my fav couple, though he should show he loves her better)very good write more.
Piper chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
It's very good but are you going to keep on going? I've been waiting for, like, forever
Piper chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
endlessdesk chapter 5 . 3/5/2002
Wow...please review...
drake chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
the only way for vegeta to turn into a rabbit is if hes a shapeshifter. even then it takes years before any physical changes and its extremely rare that any one person has 2 shifts unless they alternate, i know.
Tonz82 chapter 3 . 11/25/2001
Cool story. My first time readng a dbz/witch craft fic.
Senaca chapter 5 . 9/17/2001
Nooo! (annonying cliffhangers.) Any how please continue the good story.
Miss Yuko chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Love it! I'm a wiccan, and I loved this story. Finally a good story about ChiChi!
Lady Nightshade chapter 5 . 8/23/2001
Alright great story "When Love Gets In The Line of Duty is Complete. I will work on DragonChange Z hopefully when i lose the Writter's Block I have for The Cyborg Saga II. I will keep you posted though. Farewell
empty94 chapter 5 . 7/26/2001
The movie was "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", ne? Good chapter! Post more a.s.a.p. ~_*
saiyajin princess chichi chapter 4 . 7/25/2001
NO NO NO NO NO YOU CANT JUST END IT THERE please kepp writing? I'm begging ::puppy eyes:: pweaase keep up the good work
Marie Nomad chapter 6 . 7/25/2001
Hmmm... Nice. I like CHi chi as a mage. Pan get to be a mage too? Excellent. I got one question. Will Goku be in this fic?
Lady Nightshade chapter 4 . 7/17/2001
cool
empty94 chapter 4 . 7/15/2001
MMOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEEE, i love this story!
Li-chan chapter 4 . 7/14/2001
This is cetainly interesting. And yeah Pan's a 1/4 witch, y is she annouceing it? Update please! _