Reviews for Entwined
Hookedonpeeta chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
I hope u finish this I have been waiting for someone to write this story line for a long time! Please finish you are off to a great start and I hope you are feeling better
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I totally wished that this had happened to Jane when she left Thornfield. T_T It would have saved me a whole lot of heartache if Rochester had caught up with her before she was too far away. Wonderful beginning, though quite short. Hopefully the next chapter will be a longer read.

Lyn Harkeran
Jane Eyre and Mr Rochester chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Loved reading your story any chance u will be updating this story very anxious to read the rest
lovefanfic1053 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
It may have been short but I think it said a lot

can't wait till the next chapter
FanofFanFiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hi

My name is Georgette, and I am a member of fanfiction. (username: FanofFanFiction) Unfortunately, I can never remember my pasword, so I couldn't PM you.

Firstly, I would like to say that your stories, although short chaptered, are really good.

Secondly,From what I can tell, your health issue is an ongoing problem. I hope that it is not getting you down too much and that you have plenty of support to get you through any problems you may have. I think that it is wonderful that despite illness you still take the time and effort to write these stories.

Keep your chin up

Regards

Georgette
Brynn chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
Wow. This is my absolute favorite Jane Eyre fanfic! I love it. I really hope you are in good health, and feeling fine. I would love it if you updated... Please?
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
realy good . but it's bertha not martha
sundaymorningcoffee chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
I'm so sad you haven't updated in like 2 years. Most of the time if it had been that long since an update I wouldn't even bother reviewing. But I absolutely adore this sotry and sincerely hope you will someday update. I hope you are well and this review is a reminder that you still have adoring readers out here. (: - Emily
green-as-elphaba chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
hey love your story. I'm so sorry you are sick though. But DO NOT force yourself to update. Get better first and then update because your LIFE is SOOOOOO much more important than fanfiction. Just relax, take your time and then when you feel 100%, you may update ok?
Wraith chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
The mad woman is named Bertha Mason, not Martha Mason (:
Little Fairy's chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
Please update soon, i loved it and can not wait for more!
elwren75 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I love the twists in this story. I really wonder what will happen when Jane wakes up. Your writing is simple, but true and I enjoy it immensely. Kudos to Mrs. Fairfax for kicking Rochester out of the room. I know Jane loves him and he loves Jane, but there are limits-especially when Jane can't say what she wants.
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
I love it. It is beautiful so far. I can't wait to eread more!

PLEASE UPDATE!

~HGT
jonaixlove chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
The way you write, even if it is short little snipits of chapters is...amazing. The last line of this chapter, "In that moment he found himself falling in love with her all over again, while he returned to his room, where he sat in shadows." was just so good! Love your story!

-jonaixlove
DNAyres chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
I love it! You must continue it!