Reviews for Stasis
StarTrail chapter 14 . 5/10
That was ridiculously good! XD
LunarCatNinja chapter 14 . 4/12
This story is awesome! I really enjoyed it!
kittyrsocute chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Awesome!
Jackiesax chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
wow i love this story it was hard trying to find a house and danny phantom crossover definitely earned a five star rating on the Phantom Awesomeness Scale (Thumb up)
ansari chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I'm... going to cry.

As a science major, I'm just going to say, you can't identify DNA using a light microscope. Especially not out of a blood sample, as human red blood cells have no nuclei and no DNA; white blood cells do, but must be stained to be properly identified, and even then you can usually only see 'DNA present' or 'DNA not present', including any pathological anomalies that may have affected the DNA such as necrosis or viral inclusion bodies. For a test as you've described it here you'd need a scanning or transmission electron microscope... or an atomic tunneling microscope. All of which can take literally hours to set up and have very specific sample conditions.

Also glowing green DNA would be a cause for concern ANYWAY as when DNA is visible in light conditions (usually as a mass obtained from a tissue sample, not individual cells) it is white or colourless.

Up until that you were doing really well at sidestepping your way through all the doctor-speak...

Hang on, chapters one through nine edited. That explains it. I apologise for the scientific freakout.

Carry on.
Pinnatus chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
Round of applause and a cookie for you! Generally crossovers don't work for me, but if the DP and House universe were to collide I think it would look something like this. You did your research and made a logical plot that wasn't just all medicine.

It was fun to read and I like the way you combined the ghosts and the doctors to make a real story. It wasn't just Danny got sick, House figured him out, House cured him. There was a rising action, a climax and a good conclusion. You made smart choices that made the story believable and fun to read.

I encourage you to finish your editing job. Little things like words that aren't capitalized when they should be or a missing period can distract the reader and made people not want to finish. You obviously made a great deal of effort in the research and writing of it so be sure its finished beautifully. Make it perfect for posterity!

I still love the story and I am definitely favoriting it!
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Aaaaaand I totally lost interest in the story.

_

'Your DNA was green and glowing'

Pretty much any Hospital-type story that is resolved by looking at DNA, I get annoyed at.

Doctors DONT look at DNA.

Random scientists might, if they're focused on that area of study, but looking at DNA would not help a doctor diagnose a patient.

Therefore, checking out a patient's DNA would not be one of their tests.

It's like 'Oh hey, I'm a roof repair guy You have a leaky roof? I'll use this super-expensive equipment to map out where all the metal is in your house, so I can build a 3-D simulation of it and then diagnose why your roof is leaky!

If they knew it was a virus that was attacking, scanning really small would be plausible, but then they'd be looking at the virus's shape and features, not breaking open cells to look in the nucleus so they could check out his DNA.
jeanette9a chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
giggle, cool story!
Kay Hau chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
An enjoyable read, with some great lines (especially Jazz's closing comment to House!). Everyone seems in-character, no noticeable spelling/grammar/word choice errors, and the plotline is hole-less as far as I can see. Great job!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 14 . 5/20/2011
...GO JAZZ! I mean, who'd think that a sixteen (?) year old GIRL would have the guts to tell House that he needs therapy...nothing against girls, of course, seeing as I AM one, but still, the sentiment lies.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
Great story!
Miracle whipped chapter 14 . 1/24/2011
this was a very good crossover and you had all the elements for a dynamic and suspenseful story, but - and i hate to do this- your conflicts were very simple and quickly cleaned up. The hospital attack should have been more drawn out to give life to the story, more detail should have been given to Danny's internal conflict, and Sam saving the day without warning killed the action sequence horribly. Vlad is one of the biggest villains in DP, to have his conflict screen with the fenton family contain a threat and ultimatum yet last what seemed like a paragraph is very confusing when so much emphasis is put on him in your plot. And insead of attempting to reason with House, it would be more in his character to overshadow a doctor Danny trusts or already shows a lack f intrest in him personally such as Cameron or foreman. Or even force danny to take the medication. Vlad is portrayed very clearly in your story as being someone in control but over ideally things fall into line and favor for danny and his friend, and control is lost quite easily...overall the characters characers fit well, but this is overshadowed and brings attention to the inconsitancy of Vlad's personality. I havent read your sequel yet but i did enjoy this story but i was expecting much more from it. I think you need to show the story from many pointds of viewor add mystery to the end of the last scene if your going to have chance walk in and say random information without leading up to it. Thank you for the good read and i hope this review helps you.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
Great story. So the ghosts only attack, because there's a threat there? *stares at Alexis in amusement*
starr1095 chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
now that was awsome i loved the story and u should definetely put this under the crossover fics i loved this crossover it was awsome really good loved it
Donteatacowman chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
Ah, great job! I didn't expect this crossover to work as well as it did. Thanks for writing!