Reviews for The Thorn Gate
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
Ah, a good laugh at Erestor's expense. This was wonderful.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
aw love
Leah K chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Galion is EVIL, I LOVE HIM.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Bad Galion! Who knew he had such a deliciously wicked sense of humour. Great story.
Tiro chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Aah, I've read this one once before, and it's still as funny! Poor Erestor.
Sara Pettersson chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
poor Erestor
WalkingInTalaria chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Oh, I remember reading The Open Window! It was a fun story, but a dreadful bore to analyze, as I recall. I love your spin on it, though! This was amazing!
phantome101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
awesome!
kim-onka chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I found this via the fanart by greenapplefreak, and it really made me laugh. I'm not surprised Noldor elves would find the atmosphere of Mirkwood suffocating, but hey, that kind of joke is cruel... Poor Thranduil is completely lost at what to do with such a guest, and Erester is going to be traumatised. Very well-written and enjoyable story.
Elf With Redbull chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Dear Lord, that was HALARIOUS!
Ysilme chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was fun! Poor Erestor, though, I suppose he'll never feel secure again in the forest... *g* I love the idea of Legolas going fishing like this.
delete09285 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
There are no words.

There. Are. No. Words.

You are responsible for brightening a very long final exams week.
swfan101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Cute! I love

"Legolas, send an escort after him and see he escapes the Wood without being eaten by a spider. I do not want Elrond declaring war on us because we managed to lose his librarian."
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hahaha that sneacky, evil little Galion. Poor Erestor.

The most beautiful line was: "But our king has never left off the vain hope that one day his father might come walking through that open gate"
rockandrookie chapter 1 . 5/3/2011