Reviews for Butterflies and Metal Pieces
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 8/16
Awesome job writing this. I really enjoyed reading it. It's a very interesting take on why Jason got his ear pierced. :)
BloodRedRanger chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow, I was cruising through the Jason/Trini sections since I just posted a fic about them, and I stumbled onto this great little tale.

What can I say? Amazing work. You did a great job describing all of the Rangers, and Jason's thoughts were just great to read. And of course, the monster at the end was funny, got a laugh out of that one. I'll be reading some more of your work soon. Great job!
halfmyheart chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very cute. I'm still laughing at the ending. I loved the whole concept of the story and there didn't seem to be any spelling or gramatical errors which means you are even more awesome! :)
Mean green chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
He can't be fiffteen he was driving in all states states it is16 to drive I'm in law enforce mean classes I know.
Maki831 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Okay, so I had to read more of your Power Ranger stuff first. :) What can I say? Their group and your words just take me back to a better -and younger!- place.

This was an interesting take on Jason's piercing. I thought that his reactions to the process -before and after- were a fun mix of his persona and general 'guy-ness'. I liked that he was his usual tough and determined self, yet still fell prey to the after-affects some people feel once their ears are pierced. If that wasn't a clear showing of "It happens to the best of us," then I'm not sure what is. *grin*

I also enjoyed your little put-ins about other episodes. Like when Tommy was the evil Green Ranger, and when Jason recalled standing off against Goldar while under the influence of the Crystal of Nightmares. I found these tidbits to be wonderful mini-detours down memory lane while reading, and was impressed to find them woven right into the story at just the right places.

There was also a great deal of humor that I just loved: Kim's advantages and disadvantages while shopping; Tommy getting his ear done to annoy his dad; Jason's hope for a Putty attack right there in the shop in order to calm his nerves. *laugh* And, just as you demonstrated in 'Uncertain Questions', your portrayal of their characters and friendship was right on point. Excellent.

To be honest, I can't find one thing to give you CC about. (CC Constructive Criticism) Your words, thoughts and ideas were blended together quite well. I couldn't find any typos or misspellings. NOTHING seems to be lacking or out of place. Wow! Great going!

One more story down! It's time to get to your others.
toxicelement chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
haha. i like the whole concept of this story. i always wondered about the piercing thing. i especially like the jason/trini relationship in here .. i'm a big fan of the couple. ) hope you decide to write more stories!
ShiningCrane chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This was awesome! I can't believe he predicted the papa peircer was going to come and attack! Guys if you do get ur ear's peirced make sure you are sure!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I loved it I loved it I loved it! That was great! I love how Jason got his ear pierced! It's great!
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Cute. :) Nıce team dynamics. And I love the 'behind the battle scenes' scenario; it's not often we get something that's neither a romance nor all about the fighting.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Ha ha ha ha. Jason so called it. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
pink-till-the-EnD chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This was real cute loved the way you ended it!
Purple Strobe chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Rule One of getting your ear pierced for a guy: take asprins before anything! Great story. Nice touch at the end on the monster Papa Piercing! lol, not yet original but written sensibly enough for a surprised audience.