Reviews for A Ron in shining armour
RI100014 chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Excellently done.

Well in character and nothing outrageous occured; just what you'd expect of them when dealing with such a tramatic event. Now of course we wait to see what will come of this. After all the boyfriends are still there and what will change between Bonnie and Ron? I think Tara after seeing how Ron handled the situation tonight is gonna be quite taken by him. And I would like it, personally, if you had Ron/Bonnie become friends (slowely and with some complications cause she's still got her popularity to consider).

Till next time...adios.
King in Yellow chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
I am tempted to say there were a couple spots in the first chapter where a reader could tell you weren't a native English speaker - except I have college students who make bigger errors in their papers. You are really doing well in your writing.

And, perhaps even important, I think you have a very good story started here. Nice job all around.

KiY
spectre666 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
OK, STD "Emotion Sickness" and "Gorilla" did. I see some serious Jell time in Kim's future. Nice start and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Yikes! Bonnie's sisters have the worst taste to choose boyfriends; and worst of all, if Bonnie tells them, they might ignore or mock her.

Excellent first chapter.

Keep the good writing.
cpneb chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This is a great start: sisters' boyfriends is a great twist.

The story reads well, and the pace is good. Please continue to bring this to us. ...cpneb
Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Like how Ron steps up when needed. It's an interesting twist with Bonnie and the sister's boyfriends. I will be interested to see how that plays out in subsequent chapters.
Jeriddian chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I agree. A very well done start to the story, very much in character with all involved. Bonnie's reaction is very believable. And Campy is right, your command of English is excellent. If only my command of Spanish were as good (sigh...)
kingprawnsct chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
very good start to a story there.

i am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Peacemaker of the Phoenix Soul chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
A very good start and I am very much looking forward to reading chapter 2. Keep up the good work and update when you have time please.
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Oh wow, excelent start to your story, I can't wait for chapter 2. Good job, good read. Glad Ron was able to rescue Bonnie, I think you have the makings for a great story here.

Bubba
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Cool start! Gorchy what happened to Bonnie though. More please.

MK2
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Interesting angle of R/B.

I hope there will be more chapters.

Nice to see Ron being a "reluctant hero", keeps the story beleivable.
RI100014 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Nicely done.

Bonnie's in a state of shock right now, wonder if you'd work a more chapters over how this will effect her treatment of Stoppable.

Because I doubt she'll turn a new leaf just like that, but I also doubt she'll forget what he did for her...

Till next time...adios.
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Great idea and great work here, I like how the fight sequence worked and how Bonnie was strong and insistant yet vunerable.

Can't wait to see where you go with this!

Thanks for the great read!
Evolved chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »