Reviews for A Ron in shining armour
pbow chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
Excellent chapter! To see Ron go from goofy to intense then back to being diverted by then inanity of cartoons. Also, no one has tackled the sisters, that I know of and got them somewhat human. Very good.

Keep up the writing.

Live Large,

pbow
Deyinel chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Oh, WOW! Ron rocks SO hard! And the way this is going it sounds like it could turn into a very good Ron/Bonnie, but that's your choice. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Riana Salvatore chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
So Bonnie is growing attached to Ron. I don't see why they don't just call the police. Then again they have no real evidence. Unless Wade has cameras everywhere. Don't forget to update and read my stories
dartblade chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
nice chapter cant wait to see what heppens when they get there keep up the good work
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Nice scenes here. Funny stuff with Wade, and great job with Ron and the girls. Next chapter will be interesting, to say the least.

Keep the good writing.
King in Yellow chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
While I like the story so far very much I have one complaint - which you are allowed to take as a compliment. I find the chapters too short and would like to see more happen in them. Very well done.

KiY
cpneb chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
good chapter...loved the Ron/Wade banter, and Rufus does need his beaury sleep (LOL).

It makes sense that Bonnie would only agree to go home if Ron went with her, but I'm assuming that there will be guests at the house, so the conversation will not be boring, to say the least.

enjoying, keep it coming...your parents will understand...cpneb
Peacemaker of the Phoenix Soul chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Another good chapter and we goet to see how Ron handles Bonnie's family :) Keep up the good work and update when you have time please.
AtomicFire chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Excellent work, way to channel a just woke up Ron! You have everyone very in character here. Bonnie is image concious, Tara is very caring and devoted and Ron is the man when the chips are down!

Thanks for the great read!
RI100014 chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Nicely done, liked Ron repremanding Wade about squeezing in on his 'turf', that was good. Thought this phrase totally characterized Tara's somewhat dim personality:

'The brunette just nodded, while Tara smiled happily. “Alright, I’ll drive!” she exclaimed in her usual cheery tone.'

She's a good friend but I swear her overly positive outlook on life clouds whatever logical part of her mind she posseses.

Till next time...adios.

Oh yeah,

dum dum dum dum...(Dramatic musical interlude)

The big Confrontation is about to begin.
AtomicFire chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
It's interesting to see a normal Ron day, to see the thoughts and insights he has, like all of us, when our minds are in idle.

Can't wait to see what the night brought about for the ladies.

Thanks for the awesome read!
dartblade chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
lol quiet indeed pretty okay keep up the good work and update soon (because we need action man!) lol jk
GargoyleSama chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
A good quiet chapter. Most of the wording in this chapter was very good, but Cereals should be singular, and Grand Size should be Grande Sized. Sometimes my spellcheck/Grammar check will say that they are wrong, but in Ameri-english that is how it is.

Coming from someone that isn't fluent in any other than his milk tongue, you are doing remarkably well in this fic.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Nice "relief" chapter. Ron certainly can use some quiet time with Rufus once in a while.

Keep the good writing.
Peacemaker of the Phoenix Soul chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Another chapter done and it is a nice little pause between the action :) Keep up the good work and update when you have time please.
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »