Reviews for A Ron in shining armour
RI100014 chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Nicely done, liked Ron repremanding Wade about squeezing in on his 'turf', that was good. Thought this phrase totally characterized Tara's somewhat dim personality:

'The brunette just nodded, while Tara smiled happily. “Alright, I’ll drive!” she exclaimed in her usual cheery tone.'

She's a good friend but I swear her overly positive outlook on life clouds whatever logical part of her mind she posseses.

Till next time...adios.

Oh yeah,

dum dum dum dum...(Dramatic musical interlude)

The big Confrontation is about to begin.
AtomicFire chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
It's interesting to see a normal Ron day, to see the thoughts and insights he has, like all of us, when our minds are in idle.

Can't wait to see what the night brought about for the ladies.

Thanks for the awesome read!
dartblade chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
lol quiet indeed pretty okay keep up the good work and update soon (because we need action man!) lol jk
GargoyleSama chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
A good quiet chapter. Most of the wording in this chapter was very good, but Cereals should be singular, and Grand Size should be Grande Sized. Sometimes my spellcheck/Grammar check will say that they are wrong, but in Ameri-english that is how it is.

Coming from someone that isn't fluent in any other than his milk tongue, you are doing remarkably well in this fic.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Nice "relief" chapter. Ron certainly can use some quiet time with Rufus once in a while.

Keep the good writing.
Peacemaker of the Phoenix Soul chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Another chapter done and it is a nice little pause between the action :) Keep up the good work and update when you have time please.
Deyinel chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Well then, I can't wait for said chapter to arrive! And don't worry about nothing happening, I like it. Some people squeeze all the action into a few chapters and don't give it any calm arias. I think these are importent to the story as a whole, and I enjoyed yours. Ron is VERY ic by the way! Update soon!
Tormax chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
The quiet moments do add to the story, especially if there's an explosion coming up. Nice work, keep it up!
mkusenagi2 chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Cool.
mkusenagi2 chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Nice and Realistic. Pray continue.

MK2
RI100014 chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Got me confused on why this normal, average day for Ron has anything to do with Tara or Bonnie but what the heck, I'm curious.

So I'm guessing that just about everyone but Kim voted against him getting the squad contacts (or did Kim as well?). Oh well, that's what happens with the sheep follow their master AKA Bonnie Rockwaller. She's says, they do, no questions asked.

Awaiting more. Till next time...adios.
campy chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Well, that was quiet all right. I like the detail of the phone list. A real Bonnie move. I'd like a roll-call vote on that motion, please. ;-)

And it's a good thing you stopped telling us you're not a native speaker. 'Cause I've totally forgotten it now.
S-Chrome chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Hey, this is some good stuff rightchere.

BTW, I found very little problems with reading. Good B/R (or T/R... hoping) fics all speak the same language.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
This will make a interesting twist on a Ron/Bon thing.

It could be on in which Bon starts to rely on Ron but they just become friends, or maybe she leans on him too much?

Once Kim hears how Bonnie was almost raped, hopefully she will be supportive in Bon's situation. A little Kim justice with the bad guys perhaps? She does have connections ya know, Shego would make an interesting "enterigator".

Hopefully, the guys from the party aren't waiting for Ron's return and take it out on him.

I will be anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
Deyinel chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Good start to this story, and I don't know what you meant, your English is excellent! I think Ro ending up with Bonnie or Tara would be nice. I'd rather he didn't end up with Kim, but I won't stop reading or anything. So far this is awsome!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »