Reviews for Happy Birthday, Jack
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
LOL! I love it that the president gave Sam as a birthday present to Jack! Nicely done. Now I have to go find that adult version on the other site. . .
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
glad that he have a happy b-day !..a hot sex... ..haha..well loved it..good one shot gurl...bye..bye..:D..
RepliCartertje chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
well didn't Jack have a nice B-day ;-) lovely little story...oh and who had have known that the president was a shipper? Great story Jenn!
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
LOL! And really, really sweet! Thanks for a great Sam and Jack shippy read.
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
that was great :D

i luv you!
Sasusc chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Great story! Jack needs a birthday like that.
Natters chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
evil grin. excellent
FacetiousFish chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Okay...my first thought is...Holy Crap! But not for bad reasons! I really did like it "short and sweet" as I like to say (yes I know its a cliche!) theragain, maybe short and sexy might have been more apropriate. I think It was beautifly daring for a one shot, the thing that took me aback was the abruptness of Sam and Jack to...ya no...lol. Thats probably just my little warped, lets put a load of crap in before they can sleep together thing, or lets get em in a situation when they are gonna sleep with eachother coz they can't help it. I am going to contradict myself though and say Why the hell not? I loved it, great work.

Moving on now before I question why I have snanlysed a one shot with such scrutiny...God I have a sad life!

Smiles

Sesa

x
LuSo chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Haha, apsilutily class. I love it :)Very happy reader. I 'm off to see if you have any more stories for my oh so enjoyable entertainment.
SamJackShipLover chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Great little story Jenn! Who wants "only the president" if they can have Sam - lol

And ... it's october 20th today!
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Another gem! I really love the way you write these little moments. Beautifully done.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
jack sure loves surprises, great shoert story, keep up the good work
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Your fics always make me smile :) Really enjoyed Jack's Birthday surprise, and I bet he is too ;)
RomieG chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
AWESOME story! I LOVED it! Keep up the great work!