Reviews for Shattered Ice Redux
liekko.sibjorn chapter 43 . 3/27/2014
I think this is one of the best fics I have ever read. Extremely well written. The characters are truly accurate... Except for Tifa, of course, but I loved what you did there... Except that I will never look at her the same when I play the game... You followed the story of the game in such an authentic, yet different manner, I enjoyed it so much ! And of course, Valenwind... You broke my heart. There are so many things to say, I could go on all day. I spent three days reading, and just put an all-nighter to finish it, that's HOW GOOD IT IS. Thank you for this !
Tobinka chapter 43 . 11/17/2013
Well, thank you for destroying my heart and making me cry like baby.
This fanfic is so good I don't regret the time I spent with it. The very best one, with great plot and amazing story. Now, I am going to read all sequels, cry and curse more.
Amazing. I am honestly speachles and I only want to know what will happen next.
kindofabadger chapter 40 . 2/26/2012
Yay Vincent, a few more chinks in his moody shell!

I don't know which of these two groups I'd rather be fighting with, both are having a horrible time. But both have found strengths they didn't know they had. I'm sure they'll need everything for the near future. I hope they can rejoin before meeting Sephiroth.
kindofabadger chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
Just gotta say how much I appreciate the detail that goes into your battle scenes. You've put so much much thought & effort into this story and it's evident in the details. Well done.

And am I seeing a little maturation in Cloud's leadership here? He seems maybe just a little less random & little more sure of himself & his comrades. Of course, it seems they've all matured & changed a bit to come together for this big final battle. I'm enjoying watching the process!
kindofabadger chapter 29 . 2/24/2012
This was such a horrifying, hard to read chapter! So well written.
kindofabadger chapter 24 . 2/22/2012
Oh wow, what a lovely, long lemon you have here! Very nice! I guess at some point around the middle chapters FF relaxed their policy on graphic scenes. Yay!

This story is just awesome, can't say it enough!
kindofabadger chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Aauurgh! What a cliffie! SO glad I'm reading this after it's complete!
kindofabadger chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Yay for annoying Yuffie!

I want more bad things to happen to Tifa. I want Vincent to have his revenge on Hojo. I want, I want... but I need to calm down cause there are 30 more chapters!

Great action in this chapter. You're so good with details. There is SO much information in this fic! It's fun to watch as you gather all these little pieces and weave them into this intricate story.

I'm really enjoying my first, fresh read of this old work :-)
kindofabadger chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
I really like how you've written Vincent's internal battle here. How horrifying! An I love watching the stubborn development of the Cid/Vincent relationship, in spite of themselves. Nice work. Great chapter!
kindofabadger chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Just the mental picture of Cid & Vincent at Gold Saucer...priceless!

And the smut...yummy... _
Gryphalcon chapter 43 . 6/30/2011
I'm curious; did you really dislike Tifa when writing this or were you filling out the characters?
FreezingCold chapter 43 . 5/31/2011
Oh man, what a great story ! So well written, so fun to read. Congrats and thanks. Now, I'm off to read the sequel !
Mijacogeo chapter 43 . 9/13/2010
.God. I have seriously spent the last 4 days solid reading this and it is amazing! Valenwind is my absolute favourite FF pairing and I think you did them major justice here. I also loved all the other pairing, having Reeve with Reno which I'd never read before and then the whole Nanaki arc was really interesting. And, not being much of a Tifa fan, I took some pleasure in her being out of the gang. As I was getting closer and closer to then end of this chapter I was just thinking "But...but...what about Vincent? He comes back, right? He can't just leave Cid!" And breathed a sigh of relief when I saw there is a sequel. So I will get on to reading that immediately! Hands down the most enjoyable FF fic I've read so far! (And major kudos to you for your battle descriptions, they can be a major bitch!)
Syciara-Lynx chapter 43 . 5/25/2008
OH.

MY.

GOD.

It took me three days to read this entire thing, and then what do you do? Make me BAWL MY FREAKING EYES OUT. -sobs-

I hope Archer isn't going to be sneaky in the Sequel, which I am going to look for right after I finish this.

All in all, great job, excellent writing, good plot, awesome story! _
crystal-chan chapter 43 . 4/28/2008
Wow. O.O I totally cried. I have to go read the sequel now!