Reviews for Harry Potter and Love is the Weapon
scared-of-tellytubies21 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
luv it! keep writing!
I Love Ginevra chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
OH no, I've reached the end of this fic... I just hope there's more to come... I love it.

Kattee chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
I think its amazing! PLzz update soon, i will be adding this story to my favorite!
hargin1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Hi, I just found this story today, and it's really good, please update soon!
pettybureaucrat chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
An interesting and exciting chapter. Update soon.
jorgemtz88 chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
hey your ff is great! i love it, and it surprise me that albus is a phoenix, that was awesome. please keep it up.

until next chapter.
lbfan chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Your story is chalked full of great ideas. Even though it is not very well put togeather, you are keeping enough of a plot that is keeping the reader involved.

It looks like you are candy coating many of the wishlists and threads created by JKR and other HP fanfiction writers. May I suggest that you expand your characters while you continue to do that. The bouncing around touching on this and that topic doesn't work for stories in general, but for us HP fanfiction readers, it is enjoyable to soak in your many ideas.
pettybureaucrat chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
good chapter. still need to work on your spelling. Hermione's in trouble isn't she? update soon.
pettybureaucrat chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
It's been an interesting story so far. You need to check your spelling a little more carefully. The return to Hogwarts should be most interesting. Update soon.
tumshie chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
Although you have some original plot lines you have stolen some of them from other people. Either acknowledge the other authors or be original. Your original bits are quite good.
krizue chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
i like it..

HP18 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I can tell this is going to be a good story.
Eris Queen of the Shadows chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Woho! First post!

Okay, you story is very good for a first shot. It moved a little too fast but that's not really a bad thing. I would have loved more Harry and Ginny mushyness but that's just me. Keep up the good work and please post the next chapter soon. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.