Reviews for Baby's First Coffin
hitomi65 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
great story
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Great story...u shoulda continued...
pircklypear chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
please please please please update! i so want to know what happens next! and more Cam/Hunter, there are so totally not enough stories of the two of them out there
SuseCutesy89 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
wow...ive loved these stories...are you planning on continuing them?
kitsune chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
update! i really really want to know what heppens next! it's driving me crazy! what does Lothor do next? this is possibly my favorite AU story on ff, please update!
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
A good story, read the previous ones to this. Why didn't you just put them as one giant story?

update soon!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
I'm definatly liking this series! I can't wait to read more of this!
kitsune chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
please please please update your story! I totally love your story line and can't wait to read more!
PHOENIX FURY chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
I love this story! I think you should write more of M rating stuff but that's because I'm a big fan of Cam/Hunter. They rock! Please write more, Please Please Please Please!
Kat R. Fair chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
AN UPDATE!

You have no idea how much this made me smile.

And YES. Cam FINALLY letting Hunter in!
bunny angel chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
it occurs to me, what would happen precisely, since:

"It comes from a different spot,Hunter said quickly. When you use the shard, I can feel the power going from it through you to the others. When one of the others uses it, the energy isn’t as bright, as- powerful. You give it a boost. But when you’re not using the shard, the energy feels like it comes from you, like-"

what would happen, if one of the members (or cam) of the web were captured and had the leech spell placed on them? would it leech all the members of the web? a reverse effect? or would the member (or cam) share his magic again so that there would be nothing to leech?

but eh, lothor doesn't even know of the existence of the web. boo. potential angst factor gone!

again, sweet! ;3
BJvision chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Finally those two just went with their feelings specifically Cam. Hunter

telly cares about everyones well being and his whole being a family at

the ending was exactly what Cam needed to hear. The chapters comes

few and far between but so worth it in the end. Excellent chapter.
Hieiko chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Lovin' it!
Hagar chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Even if I hadn't been already signed up for this trip, the characterization of Hunter as feeding everyone? That alone would've done it.

Hunter is territorial, manipulative (very) and, if he hadn't been so caring and essentially tender about it, then it would've been rather freaky. Which is part of the fun.

I like the heavier tech-and-technicalities sections.

The whole thing with the shirt was a classic.

Cheers,