Reviews for Heart's Blood
MinervaEvenstar chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
I didn't see how Ray had to "choose between the rare red emerald and his Amethyst," as the summary said, but I found the fic to be very enjoyable. It was well-written, and Florian and Noel's adorableness made me squee more than once.
Yuki Hi Hono'o chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
I love the way you ended this, so cute x3
Chairleg01 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Love all your fanfics. They are all well written and very very interesting. I check every day for new ones.
lavendertea chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
This is lovely, but I'm almost sad to see that its the last chapter.I really enjoyed reading every chapter of this fic, especially the way you made Ray and Florian to see more fics from you, the manga is simplyt oo short to be really satisfying(_)
PJ the Pilaf Princess chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
That was so sweet! I'm so sad to see it end but it was a very lovely ending! Thanks for writing such a wonderful fic!
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Brava! Wonderful story. I liked the slightly romantic touch you ended it on. But I must say, the way you ended that has me screaming for a sequel.
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
I loved the last line to death, and the akward-sleeping-not-sleeping-how-did-I-get-one-of-those moment at the begining!
Mitsubishie Eclipse chapter 7 . 11/19/2006
YAY! I finaaly checked my email and discovered 5 chapters had been updated!

Thank you so much for working so quickly, i look forward to Florian's reaction in the morning.
lavendertea chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
Aww,that was a great chapter, Florian blushing and Ray getting all worried when he couldn't find Florian. I love the idea of the two of them in bed together, even if they are not doing anything :)
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
Exciting chapter! It was as great as all the others, and suspenseful, and all those great things!
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Another good chapter. It had a little bit of a bittersweet tone to it, since Florian doesn't want Mirage to have anything to do with Miranda and Agnes - and knowing that they probably do. I did think it was good that Ray and Florian seem to be showing each other that they care, though. _v

Great job! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
Yay! A new chapter! Hm...I'm starting to reconsider Agnes not being the thief. She is, at the very least, a willing accomplice of Mirage. You've got me second-guessing myself, which is great for a mystery. Please keep up the good work!
PJ the Pilaf Princess chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
This story rocks! I hope you update soon!
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Yay! Kisses! This is my favorite chapter yet (I wonder why... ;p ). Not that I didn't have my suspicions regarding Miranda before, but I'm pretty sure now that she's the thief Mirage. Agnes was not there to see the layout, unless she was looking around while everyone was at the party. But the small window would probably require someone younger to get through. I admit, though, that I'm wondering what Mirage left for Noir with that paper.

Great job!
Misura chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Aw, Ray, don't: I, for one, wouldn't like your character half as much if you weren't just a teensy bit of a pushover when it comes to certain persons. ; This fic's shaping up to be a veritable sequel to the manga (said she who only read two volumes of said manga so far), with quite the intrigueing plot. Hm. Paintings would seem much harder to resell than jewels - diamonds can always be fit in a new setting, but a painting seems valuable only when one knows exactly what and whose it is. Doubtlessly, I could gain a clue to the identity of 'Mirage' from that, if I were feeling a bit smarter right now, but for the moment, I'm simply too amused at Ray. Not to mention that there seems to be some hope of Solomon Sugar making an appearance.