Reviews for COLLISION
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That was amazing.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
intense and breathtaking and surprising. a mi me encantó
Elainhe chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Wow, your writing is just so captivating! I absolutely adored the strong opening.

I clicked on your profile (from someone else's reviews, no less), and quickly found myself with a problem ... which fic to choose to read first. Your tag lines are just so enticing!

Certainly not what it looks like, but so great. :)

(And ditto on the condoms thing.)
VampireZombieGirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Just thought I'd let you know, though I'm not in the fandom—

A writer called "Xce-ntrix" copied this story and replaced a few words and lines, making it Scrubs fanfic. I'm reporting the story as we speak, but in case it doesn't get attention, the title she gave it was "XceMyFantasy to Reality! My Drabbles".

I figured you might want to know.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 6/7/2007

marialisa chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Just found this fic - wow!

Loved the twist at the for a cold shower now!
darkmagic-luvr chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I liked it. I didn't think you pulled a Sixth Sense.

Danny's so sweet to do something like that and have doubts. :3

evasmile chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wow, i love that story, it's hot, and sexy and rough, just like danny. You should write some more Danny/lindsay fantasy.
jaed621 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
OMG, hot doesn't cover it, envelope pushing doesn't cover it. This was amazing, sexy and scary but safe and so very...I don't have a word for it. That was excellent, I loved it, good use of the safe word but really it wasn't too violent, it felt rough but had no real violence and she was into it, and he kept checking for signs that she was so I thought it was just excellent. LOVED IT! Obviously I am just catching up on your non-Bones work. Great job, please, keep writing.

Jaed xo
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Hmm. Just... wow. :0P You totally had me going. All I could think was 'Wow, that sure seems out of character for both of them... oh, wait. Oh, now I get it!'. I think you pulled not only the sex off (that was hot in a very brutal kind of way) but their reactions justified themselves to me. ...Umm, sure, I just made tons of sense. It's all good :0P Nice job!
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Loved it! Greatwriting and story!
PrettyEyes72 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
The story was interesting. I'm curious to see you develop it into a series.
my-sparkles chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Wow... You got me. Great writing. And the final twist... Brilliant!
inspiron chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Phew...had me there for a moment. Will there be a post collision...
Chelliyah chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
wow! i enjoyed reading this story! i love the way you twisted it around so it was just them playing out a fantasy! excellent read!