Reviews for Under The Shadows Of The Moon
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 8 . 1/23
OMIGOD I love this
Janet chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Hope you pick this up again, I would live to know how prom ended
Stormraven chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Hope u post the rest soon
Leauxgan chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
i really wish you would pick this story up again. each chapter was original and very well written.
Just4Laughs17 chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
how come you never finished these? i like the last one the best i think. do you think you could do more with it? they're are barely any stories with dick/donna
piratechicka chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
Woah! I really love this whole story! Every chapter, is orginal in its own way, and they're all extremly written well! Haven't read something this refreshing in a long time! Please update soon, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
A Rebel's Angel chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
the neding made me cry i swear to god

great one shot very emotional to me especially the last paragraph

Lauramichca chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
My FAVOURITE Dick Grayson couple. Keep it up, as it is always a pleasure to read a well written story (especially about these two).
leader chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
Very good chapter. I really liked all the jokes about Roy. Were Dick's friends in this story actually comic book characters or did you just make them up? As always, you did the Dick/Donna scenes very well. I laughed out loud at their conversation in the car. It makes sense that Alfred would make Dick go to Prom, and that he could make him go. I am really looking forward to the next part.
Rising Dick In Your A-hole chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I just got done giving your mom a full anal. She wanted me to remind you to go to the market and pick yourself and her up a super sized douche.
thundever1 chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
Great chap, brilliant interactions and characterisations, please update soon.
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 8 . 9/21/2007
A very sweet start, can't wait to see how it all turns out.
leader chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
I finally got around to reviewing. I liked this one, the scenes between Wally and Dick were really funny. I think a good companion piece would be that Donna learns from someone else, like Garth or Roy, that Dick has always been in love with her. But of course, you are the author. But this one was still good.
Agena K chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
more? please? I love this story! all of the chapters! 1 question does "lunch" prequel all the others?
Kipling Bunny chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
Just when I needed a Dickie/Donna fix... I notice that you had updated. And I finally got around to reading it! Yay!

I really liked this one in particular. It's so sweet!

Plus anything with Wally makes it just that much better. :)