Reviews for Under The Shadows Of The Moon
LiLiTh091 chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
Hi LOVED IT!
thundever1 chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
Great chap, brilliant interactions between the characters, please update soon.
Gotham's Princess chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
*Gasp* Darn you. Why didn't you tell me you updated this? I'm mad at you now... ;)

Wally and family were incredibly adorable. He is so whipped.

' “Because the couch isn’t that comfortable,” he replied without being able to help himself.' PRICELESS! And Iris hitting Dick with the soccer ball made me LOL.

Now, to what this fic is all about: Dick is oblivious, like always, and Wally plays the smart best friend, effectivly hooking his two best friends up. I love Wally. No matter what anyone says, he's a brilliant genius.

And Donna wouldn't teel Dick if he was involved with Kory. She wouldn't do that to Kory. She hates to hurt people. Well played.

And their talk in the end was sweet. Dick loves Donna, and Donna loves Dick. All is right with the world.

And you'll be happy to know that I'm slightly over Bart's death. I've moved onto bigger things. Like the ending of the Sinestro Corps one-shot special.
alittlesummerwine chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
So freaking sweet! Seriously, words can't describe how much I enjoyed this chapter. You almost had me in tears and it was sweet and satisfying and I love that Wally's back!

This might be a favorite chapter so far. :) Great job!
Luc Star chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
Hey LG, extremely sorry for taking so long to review this. Anyways, on with the review:

Excellent start - I get the feeling the first Chapter is happening in the present and the subsequent chapters were meant reveal how that firs chapter came about. The second chapter was awesome - it was short but it was also the best chapter in my opinion.

“Man’s World is all about power and control, over everything. Some people plan every second of their lives. Rain is just a reminder that the Gods are there and they control everything. Men can predict, and hide from, and recreate rain, but they can’t control it no matter how hard they try.” - Chapter six - heh! Lemme guess, this is you channelling your inner philosopher through the characters in your story. I think this quote was awesome.

The last chapter was pretty cool as well. Infinite Crisis happened a little differently in this universe I see. Bart is probably gone and Wally is on Earth with kids who were babies the last time I checked.

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and let you know that this was an excellent story and I’m sorry I didn’t have the time to read it before. Take care, keep up the good work and keep these great stories coming our way.
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
That was so cute, so adorable, and so realistic. How you do it I'll never know, but I'm glad I know an authentic writer. Great job.
alittlesummerwine chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
I understand writer's block, believe me, but I think this was great. It was sweet and touching, a great look back at the two of them being kids and enjoying each other without the rest of the Titans. The end was bittersweet, but I really enjoyed it! Another great addition to this piece and I'm sorry it took me so long to read it!
AurorShepard chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
Nice chapter.
AurorShepard chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Loving it! Very well written.
AurorShepard chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
CONVERTED!
AurorShepard chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Beautiful writing. At the end, it took all my power to bite my lip in happiness. Why haven't I read this sooner? Oh, and this chappie, ALMOST has me converted to Dickie/Donna.
Icha chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
LG! Where have you been, girl? Glad to have you back!

LOL! That's cute!

Oh... rain. I also love rain... and standing in the rain, for that matter... It feels... grand and poetic.

This is a lovely piece, LG. So touchy with your last paragraphs about Donna's death, and how rain can bring Dick closer to her...

I also love the fact that you inserted Donna's ballet slippers here. I love them as well!
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
I don't know how you do it, you sure have some talent there. The way you write is artistic. Take note people! We could all learn from this aspiring writer. Okay, so this person is a Dick/Donna fan, I'm a Dick/Kory fan but I love her work. It's not often you come across a gifted writer.

And at least open your minds a bit before you start flaming, but then nobody's forcing you to read it.
thundever1 chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
Great chap, very sweet but also sad, please update soon.
whylime chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
thats some writers block - judging by your word count you were going at 1-2 words per minute.

Well , be proud that you muscled through it and got something finished
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »