Reviews for Under The Shadows Of The Moon
Siriuslover4eva chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
LOL I LOVE THIS SONG! You did a great job! And i'm so glad that Donna comes back! He looks so miserable! I LOVE this chapter it was really good! Hope the writer's block goes away soon! Love ya!
Kipling Bunny chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
A bit sad and very sweet. Just adorable actually! I had no idea that it didn't rain on Themyscira. Interesting...

Great job! I really do love this pairing. :)
Kovu 101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Man, What is fucking wrong with you that you think people want to read this douched-up shit? What in the hell is this? You call this shit a story? Ha, a 5 year old could do better than this! Man you really are pathetic, this story sucks! It's full of Shit, I don't know how anyone could like this! Anyway, have a nice day bitch!

-Kovu X1
starfire92 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
uhh my eyes are bleeding...of course you know that feels..

this was absoulty boring and i love that comment before me,stephen hawking is king, he speaks the truth

hey you are right flaming is fun...

oh yeah to people who think im mean, maybe you should see the flames she leaves to people. she actually enjoys it, thats really sad.
Stephen Hawking is King chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
“Just…just be with me right now?”

- Only use question marks when someone is, in fact, asking a question, not ordering someone to do something.

“It’s Diana, Dick,” she told him, and he finally connected the voice to Wonder Woman.

“I’m not going anywhere,” he swore, pulling her closer.

“I love you, Donna,” he told her softly, holding her, cocooning himself around her.

- It's called a period, and it is to be used before the last quotation marks of a sentence, not a goddamn comma, idiot.

Honestly, for someone thinks so highly of themselves and lives to nit pick everyone else's reviews, you sure do lack any grammar and punctuation skills. Maybe spending a couple of more years in elementary school might help educate you further. Though something tells me you might have to cheat off of a second grader before you'd pass that class. And off the record, not only is your writing imperfect, but your story is utterly boring too. There's absolutely nothing interesting about it.

And don't get me started on this "I got a 95 on it, the highest grade anyone got in the class and my highest grade period. And why is that?" BS because judging from your stories, everything you say is purely fictional. For you to sit by and hypocritically judge anyone on their stories and errors, should be considered a crime.

Maybe you should start making room for that Nobel Peace Prize you plan on winning in the distant future. I'm sure the academy officials, once the've read one of your Justice League fictionals, would gladly award you the honor over the next schmuck who invented a cure for a threatening disease.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a 40 pg. thesis on the effects of economic globalization due in a week. That would be a much better use of my time than reading anything from you.

Have a sunny day!
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
I wanna cry! Oh God I wanna cry! That was...oh I wanna cry! Sweet, sad, and then sweet, and...I wanna cry!

Okay seriously, I loved it. What a great oneshot.
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
Hey! This chapter was nice. You already know that I'm a Dick/Kory person myself but that doesn't mean I can't give credit where credit is due. I liked this.

But I can't believe you got flamed just for the pairing. That is just wrong. It's only fiction after all. What's the big deal anyway?

Well, nice work!
WonWoman Diana chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
I can just say great Story...like I love Bruce and Diana paarings I really Love Dick and Donna from the beginning...

and like one of the other reviewer you are a great autor go ahead writing cant wait to read more of you...

Diana
RSJSlover chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
first of all this story stinks coz it has wonderwoman...she is not is teen titans...crossovers stinks dude! surely you were told that there is a CROSSOVER story section? omg i lost interest in this story...bleah!
leader chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Well, that last reviewer was a total bitch. She took your "flaming is good" thing a little too seriously. Ignore her entirely. You are a great author and really are the Dick/Donna queen. I love all your stories with the two of them. I'm glad I finally got the chance the review your stories. I loved that "What has Bruce dobe now?" joke in the beginning. This chapter was so sad, but really heartwarming in the end. Keep the great work up. DICK/DONNA FOR EVER!
whylime chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
crash and burn is one of my all time favorite songs - its a good match for this story as well
alittlesummerwine chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
Sad and utterly sweet. I think you hit exactly the right note with this one. Dick trying to protect his friend from a pain that he can't completely understand and just being a great friend overall.

Nice job. D
artsydarts chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
Greatness! You know I love it.
Dreamlight chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
This was a good chapter. I never knew too much about Donna, so I didn't even know she had a baby. Looking forward to the next one.
Siriuslover4eva chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
aw that's so sad! poor donna...i'd hate to have to go through something like that...but at least now she has dick! lol, looks like pizza can do wonders huh? and the help of a loving and concerned sister. lol love the part when diana calls and after she says who she is he goes, 'is something wrong?...What did Bruce do this time?' lol that was too funny! loved it! GREAT JOB! haven't seen much from this in a while, so i was happy to see some! lol...and the taking of heidi's song title thing...lol...very nice. GREAT JOB again and i hope that there'll be something else soon! lol LOVE THEM!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »