Reviews for Under The Shadows Of The Moon
Siriuslover4eva chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
aw that's so sad! poor donna...i'd hate to have to go through something like that...but at least now she has dick! lol, looks like pizza can do wonders huh? and the help of a loving and concerned sister. lol love the part when diana calls and after she says who she is he goes, 'is something wrong?...What did Bruce do this time?' lol that was too funny! loved it! GREAT JOB! haven't seen much from this in a while, so i was happy to see some! lol...and the taking of heidi's song title thing...lol...very nice. GREAT JOB again and i hope that there'll be something else soon! lol LOVE THEM!
ItzAGoodThing chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
THIS was icredible. *sigh* So well done. I love how he brought her into the bed and held her through the night. This one is my favorite so far.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
Very well done. Double kudos for not giving into anti Babs bunnies and making her into a cold hearted bitch. Was your delete button smoking?
ItzAGoodThing chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
“And I’m sure Bruce also chews tin foil in his spare time. That doesn’t mean you have to do it too,” she retorted playfully.

THAT was funny! How sweet, I'm telling you, I'm completely in love with these two!
ItzAGoodThing chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
OH MAN! I'm almost in tears! Especially the last 4 lines. Very well done.

Christine
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Ah love. *sigh* There is not a more perfect couple, in ANY universe I loved this. And they have great taste in icecream flavors ;)

Christine
Icha chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
Hi LG!

Wow! Dick supporting Diana! Are Bruce and Diana dating in this one-shot?

That's funny, Dick! You ARE a policeman anyway!

I'd kiss a guy if he said that to me... especially Dick Grayson.

And I agree with Summer Wine. The hologram scene was very touchy, very sad. I understand why it took Dick to take Donna out of the virtual reality: she believes in him.

Well done, LG!
Kipling Bunny chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Wow, this was an interesting idea. Barbara and Donna meeting...

Dick made the right choice. ;)
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This is so cute! I'm moseying on over to the Dick/Donna realm...

I love it!
ScoutAndGinger chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
hey reallyravenroth! I cannot PM u right now, but I wanted to say:

I think I can actually write it! All I really need is the courage...and I'm wee bit close to getting that down! :P Now, wat shall I look like? Hmm...I'll have to think about it...

I have a question. Not my story related, but about something else... Somebody wrote me a review saying that I was immature for writing "Richard" instead of "Dick". I don't really think that's immature, do you? My family always taught me that immaturity ment NOT doing the right thing... so maturity IS doing the right thing...so how is choosing not to write "Dick" immaturity? That's like saying it's immature NOT to have sex when ur not married...right?
Just Another Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
You sure can be determined with your critique in other people's reviews, even with your hardcore feelings between Dick/Donna (which is a terrible pairing IMO) And maybe you should go back and reread some of Wolfman's interviews, mainly the one where he had the idea of putting Dick/Donna together only to realize they were too similar and would have NEVER worked out! All Wolfman is concerned with is getting Dick's life stable again which includes NO relationship! Eat that!

Dick/Donna would and will never happen. The writers are leaning more towards the Kyle/Donna relationship. (the right pairing IMO)
DeathWarranty chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
...I dun like Barbara.

But you did her alright.

:\ Now that I think about it...I wouldn't really know because I haven't read her yet, but for a cold frigid bitch you did pretty damn good. :p

The awkwardness was cool. It was. Promise. :p

Finally, something that isn't cuteyfluff.
Nightstar Grayson chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
...
Gotham's Princess chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Aww... This was sweet.

And here I thought you hated Babs. ;)

I really enjoyed you having Donna and Babs talk. The ending was very sweet as well. I want more of these!

PS-I may have a Dick/Donna fic in the works. One that invovles introducing Donna to the DCAU! :)
artsydarts chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Hey! Awesome oneshot. The parts that I edited were perfect. The parts where you didn't have me to edit you Babs parts..well.. :) Oh well. I'm just picky. :) It was AMAZING. I love these.

Awesome job!