Reviews for Under The Shadows Of The Moon
D.J.Razma chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
That's so sad. Donna deserves Dick, but unfortunately, Dick seems so nearsighted. It's a shame that it took till her death for Dick to understand what he had right in front of him. Short, but to the point, wraps up much of their relationship in a nice, neat bundle.
DeathWarranty chapter 2 . 10/24/2006

You guilted me into getting out of bed. Evil, you are.

Beginnings is fluffy cuteness. You seem to be pretty good at fluffy cuteness recently.

She is deep and cool and bittersweet.

There. My less than nonexistant conscious is appeased.

You're still evil.
artsydarts chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Awesome drabble! I love these drabbles...They're so sweet. This one is sad. I wished she'd tell Dick how she felt. Yay you!
artsydarts chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Awesome! As always. I love your stuff, and this one shot is just so sweet. :) It's funny too.
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
AW THAT'S JUST TOO SWEET! Dick and Donna...the best pair except for Bruce and Diana...lol. But only second to them! you did a great job with this and I can't wait to see what the next fic is! I like the part where dick says, 'I seem to remember you having a slight obsession with Mad Mod,' then having her say, 'Every crack about Mad Mod is officially recended,' that was just too funny. GREAT job again and can't wait till the next 'chapter'! love you and your writing skills! :-D
D.J.Razma chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Aw, how cute, they seem like they're really in love. I had no idea that Wally had a thing for Donna, weird. I like the smaller things in the story, they show that they're comfortable around each other. Oh, and where was Donna when I needed to be saved from my "mean parents?"
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6