Reviews for The Tournament Of Realms
coronadomontes chapter 40 . 6/13
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 40 . 6/13
Well this was interesting. I have to admit I was wondering If you forgot about this old story. I can't wait to read the next chapter keep up the good work.
then kratos busted in the world with jason by his side
coronadomontes chapter 39 . 1/25
gunman chapter 38 . 1/20
Okay, good chapter, but didn't you post this a while back?
A lot of this seems familiar.
Especially the opening scene where Peter and Sakura think they had sex.
Still, a lot of this looks good.
Though, if Peter is trying to get revenge against Carnage for the murder of his wife, how is he going to do that, if he is trapped inside a living training dummy? (Or did I miss something in that?)
Anyway, good work again.
Write on.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 38 . 8/17/2015
So is carnage still alive? That part wasn't particularly clear. Good chapter though.
coronadomontes chapter 38 . 8/9/2015
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 37 . 4/11/2015
This was an interesting chapter. Hey quick question aren't Peter and Ryu kind of the same age? I'm just asking because it looks like you were about to try pairing them up together. I hope to see more of the story soon.
RaphaelTMNT chapter 35 . 4/6/2015
Another awesome chapter, it's definitely getting down to it with a lot of the big guns still remaining in the tournament. Did not see Tanya seducing Reiko coming haha:D Good stuff.
RaphaelTMNT chapter 33 . 3/30/2015
I'm behind on this story but will catch up, this was a good chapter...sucked seeing Jade go out like that:(
coronadomontes chapter 37 . 3/17/2015
Maravilloso Maravilloso, me encanta este fanfic, yo lo extra├▒o mucho-Wonderful Wonderful, I love this fanfic, I miss him so much
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
cool job
coronadomontes chapter 36 . 10/24/2014
extra├▒amente divertido
gunman chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
Okay, from Preliminary 3, Chapter 18, I remember Harley losing because of Joker's total lack of concern and not giving her enough food and water. They didn't leave, did they? Because I've been looking for them ever since.
Mostly hoping that something bad was going to happen to Joker and Harley could finally be free of him.
That aside, it was nice to see so many people actually getting along.
Rogue and Gambit finally get to be together, Airos is attracted to Cammy, Ken giving Chun Li advice on dating Ryu. Jubilee and Robin seemed to getting along, and Supergirl and Wagner as well.
Too bad Mika lost. And Wonder Woman too. They're good fighters and heroes. But Jean had to use her telekinesis on her, and Kitana has thousands of years of experience behind her.

And I think you made a mistake in the last scene here. Where you wrote 'As Tanya got closer she soon saw that it wasn't Tanya but Reiko wearing Shao Khan's helmet.' It should have been 'it wasn't Shao Khan but Reiko'.

Write on.
coronadomontes chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
me alegran que salgan nuevos capitulos, este capitulo fue excelente mas combates y otro angulo a este choque de voluntades, los sirvientes del emperador planean traicionarlo