Reviews for The Tournament Of Realms
coronadomontes chapter 42 . 5/11
good
gunman chapter 42 . 4/28
I was wondering when we'd see more of Peter's angsty situation.
And I thought he lost his wife, because Carnage killed her.
And Sakura is going to help out Spider-Man because Rose thinks she can help him more than anyone else? Why? Because they got drunk together and Rose played a trick on them?
A lot more plots and back-stabbing.
Mileena and Baraka are helping Bison by bringing in Quan Chi.
Shang Tsung, Blackout and Vega plotting to take down Ghost Rider.
Tanya making a deal with Darkseid.
Captain America and the others rescue a female warrior name Sareena.
And Thor and Raiden are still going at it.
Sad to hear about Guile, again. And nice that everyone understands how Wagner feels.
All in all, a nice update, mostly because of the diversity.
And has Harley left Joker for someone else? Someone better I hope?
I think Peter is single.
Or maybe Deadpool is around?

coronadomontes chapter 41 . 12/2/2016
gunman chapter 41 . 11/29/2016
Great work on this. Especially Rogue with Scorpions powers and memories. But, that's what her absorbing powers are for. Too bad for her. Though it was pretty badass the way she attacked Quan Chi. She absorbed more than Scorpion's powers, didn't she?

The main thing I liked about this chapter, is that Harley is being given a better life than what Joker has given her before. Possibly more respect and position of authority. She deserves it after all. I hope you have a better pairing for her than the Joker. I hear Spider-Man's available, but... where does that leave Sakura? And where is Spider-Man now?

I do know that it's difficult to incorporate so many characters into each chapter, so you just forgo some for the time being.

And now Darkseid knows the art of soul stealing? It wasn't enough for his powers, but now he's got a method to make himself stronger? Oh, man!

And really? Joker asking if he could learn that? Guess he's not happy with his own soul, isn't he?

And is it just me, or did Superman seem weaker in this during his fight against Captain America? I mean, Batman needed kryptonite to subdue the kryptonian, and Cap didn't appear to have that. And no red sunlight either. Maybe it's the dimensional powers of Outworld?

And I was so sorry to hear/read about Jade's death. She was one of my favorites. I probably mentioned that a while back, but you brought it up in this story after Kitana won her fight.

All in all, good work on this. Look forward to more.
gunman chapter 40 . 11/29/2016
Well, despite it being a ball, there were several good fights here.
Though, I wish Spider-Man had been present, if only to make Sakura feel a little awkward about things.
I don't recall Spider-Man telling her that they didn't do it, and that Rose was just kidding.
Or did that happen and I missed it. It's been a while since I read this story.

More cloak and dagger, and sinister alliances and deals being made. And several of the couples are getting to know each other better, getting closer, and seem to be actually happy.
Nice job on that.

And now Joker and his crew are in prison. Big surprise, but at least this isn't an Earth-prison, which would be far too simple for them to handle. An Outworld prison... now that's going to be a challenge for their lives.

Good job on this chapter.
Though, you could use some page-breaks to denote specific scenes and such.

gunman chapter 39 . 11/29/2016
Well, while I disliked the fact that Guy died, I mean really? He was fighting Darkseid? That's just a David-And-Goliath match with no slingshot and the giants head fully covered.

And Rose does know what she's talking about. Nothing is for free. Unless Rogue can control her powers by herself, she will never be free. Shang Tsung has a price. It's like making a deal with Mephisto or Dr Doom or Mr Sinister. It'll come back to haunt you and bite you in the butt.

And Ryu vs Sagat, something everyone was hoping to see, though it sounds like it was being saved for the semi-finals or something. One of the end fights everyone wants to see.

And Wagner lost, and Wolverine, which I'm sure shocked a lot of people.
Still, it seems the fights are being done fairly.

Too bad Vega's gonna have to ruin things. Narcissistic psycho that he is.

coronadomontes chapter 40 . 6/13/2016
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 40 . 6/13/2016
Well this was interesting. I have to admit I was wondering If you forgot about this old story. I can't wait to read the next chapter keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
then kratos busted in the world with jason by his side
coronadomontes chapter 39 . 1/25/2016
gunman chapter 38 . 1/20/2016
Okay, good chapter, but didn't you post this a while back?
A lot of this seems familiar.
Especially the opening scene where Peter and Sakura think they had sex.
Still, a lot of this looks good.
Though, if Peter is trying to get revenge against Carnage for the murder of his wife, how is he going to do that, if he is trapped inside a living training dummy? (Or did I miss something in that?)
Anyway, good work again.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 38 . 8/17/2015
So is carnage still alive? That part wasn't particularly clear. Good chapter though.
coronadomontes chapter 38 . 8/9/2015
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 37 . 4/11/2015
This was an interesting chapter. Hey quick question aren't Peter and Ryu kind of the same age? I'm just asking because it looks like you were about to try pairing them up together. I hope to see more of the story soon.
RaphaelTMNT chapter 35 . 4/6/2015
Another awesome chapter, it's definitely getting down to it with a lot of the big guns still remaining in the tournament. Did not see Tanya seducing Reiko coming haha:D Good stuff.