Reviews for Play of the Fates
gundamseedfan chapter 18 . 5/17
Hey! I was just looking for a light read when I stumbled upon your work. It' has been some tie since I read fan fiction. And, reading this piece really made me quite happy. Really good work. I am wondering if this will ever be finished or has the inspiration to finish this already died? Hopefully, this will get continued. Kudos! :)
Still hoping chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
I've probably written a review for this fanfic before, a long time ago, but for the life of me I can't let it go. I've tried writing fanfics before too, and once you get out of writing a story it's gone for good. But still, even if the its last update was almost half a decade ago, I'm still hoping. PaolaAdara brings life to these characters. So much so I feel kind of nosy wanting to know more about them. How will it end? How will things progress between Athrun and Cagalli? I mean they're already planning things over the weekend. And Dearka!? You know it's this fanfic that made me like him so much.

In my head I'm already making fanfics of this fanfic really, in utter desperation. Found myself revisiting all my old favorites, and definitely couldn't pass up this one. Thanks.
Pseudonym P chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Oh, sweet Lord. This was such a good read! I know authors don't like being pressured to write, but I honestly had such an amazing time reading this that I just need an update. It's been four years (holy cow) and I'm sure personal life is getting in the way, but I hope you can still manage to pursue this.

Anyway, great style! I enjoy your manner of narrating (and I also enjoy how I am learning new words in the process). I'm impressed, as well, with your character development and plot! I like how your plot twists and turns, playing with clich├ęs and then suddenly smacking you in the face with a twist. I'm hooked!

I hope you update soon. Have a happy new year! :-)
red1kyo chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
Hey, please don't stop writing :( you're too good to stop. I've read most of your GS fics and fell in love with them! :D then came up to this, which is also GREAT! Please don't make me miss you're well-written stories that much. Hope to see you back on track soon! Good Luck! :D
Yassu chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
You're breaking my heart. Please please please do continue this story.

It is great story in its way. Portray of the characters, the way they think, the situations you create. they are absolutely brilliant (and fun to read). Seriously, i couldn't stop reading. One of the best AU i've ever read. It would be such a waste to leave it hanging.

Well, If you have writer's block, i bet there are hundreds of people willing to share an ear, ideas, references or whatever that you need.

So please my dear, do continue your story. You have so many fans with hanging with high hopes :)

So please continue
NkaujFuab chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Please update! T_T I'd be very sad if this is the end of such a wonderful story.
d chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
This is truly one. Of the best original cagalli and athrun story in my opinion. I really hope you finish it
pansy25 chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
This is amazing. i love your portrayal of Cagalli. Its so good, I really wish you would update it. Please don't abandon it. It would be nice to just see how this ends. You have a flair for words...
ladycagalli1804 chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOSH! this is a GREAT story i love it very much! please do continue this story!
Bunny chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
I really hope you'll update this. I think it's a flaw free story. PLEASE... with cherry on top?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
are you going to continue this story ,i m really waiting for the rest ,i hope nothing bad happend ,wish you the best
Deedee chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Awesome fic! I read the whole thing in one go :D

Athrun's uncharacteristically cocky, but that's sort of hot.

Just wondering though, will you be updating soon or have you moved on from the GS fandom?
OmegaPotato chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Very well written, but will this be the end of this story?
Nina chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
dear PaolaAdara,

please update this story, i'll forever wait for it, it's one of my favourite story...how could you stop...*cried*
buddha49 chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
i really love your story and i hope you will update and finish it