Reviews for Play of the Fates
12352152345325 chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
AH. BRILLIANT! :D

I love this! :D
athazala chapter 14 . 2/16/2009
This story is really amazing! This is one of the best stories in this site! I just love it!I hope you could constantly update this story! I didn't know Dearka and Cagalli had a past! Wooh! That's really something! But, I don't think Dearka could stand a day longer with a fiery CAgalli! Lol! You know what I'm so grateful because Dearka (although I find it kind of, let's say rare or rather weird)was chosen as Athrun's revival and not the stupid JERK Yuuna! hahaha! *bows head*

I really can't wait for your next installment! I'm excited to know Athrun's reaction!Will he get envious or something! Hope there will be more Asucaga interaction in the preceding chapters!

And I wish longer chapter perhaps! _
Depressed Mizuki chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
In a sense, you have just fulfilled one of my SEED-fandom dreams: Dearka holding a torch for our favorite spit-fire blonde. If I were to ever have a request... (or if I were to ever get around to writing for the SEED fandom myself...) it would have to be a Canon-Universe DearkaxCagalli story of some sort. Damn. Just thinking about that makes me want to jump around like a kid.

Your story makes me happy. And I like your Cagalli. Most fanfic Cagallis make me want to either vomit or kill someone. I think that the Post-Destiny Cagallis are the worst though... They're always so pathetic, whiny, stupid, and downtrodden. I'd like to think that Cagalli was able to get her strength back after being battered constantly by a bunch of coordinator-hating assholes. *coughtheseiranscough*

I honestly hope to see more of this soon.

Until next time,

Mizuki Kurenaida
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 14 . 2/7/2009
it surprised me! this story is been goin for the past 3 years and at this time on the 14th chappie i was curious enough to read it! and so i did 14 chap. straight and it was exceptionally, unconditionably, irrevocably, erratically amazing! and when i say amazing i mean amazing! you have a good choice of word and good formation on sentences!claps its the best of the best stories ive ever read! along with princess' sonata, it started with l'adieu etc. . . in which was currently unupdated yet! so for this story update really really fast now that everyones waiting what will unfold next!
ella zala chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
poor dearka...

still, i root for athrun!

SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
*reads your message to her on the bottom of the page* I ALWAYS leave comments when I'm about to be late for class. LOL. It's my own fault entirely.

And wow, after reading this chapter, I feel like an ass for yelling at Dearka. Augh, he has it rough, huh? Liking Cagalli all this time... damn. I can't wait to see where you take this fanfic. In weird ways, it follows the canon (like how Mir is into Tolle the wine guy, HAHAHA), sort of, but in others, it's pretty refreshing. Like the whole Dearka and Cagalli thing.

And LOL at Lacus being a saint. I think that's about right. XD

Yay, I think I'm all caught up now!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
Gah, are you serious? Dearka! I'll kill you for kissing Cagalli! You were better off hitting on poor straight Yzak. At least a punch from him would have knocked you back into shape before you could seduce your old ex and have Athrun walk in on it. Lord.

And by the way, your writing style is incredible as always, my friend. My favorite part was the description of Dearka's kitchen, all the furniture, the chandelier, etc. Really nifty. Really snazzy.

But damn Dearka and his antics!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
I am not logged in, and I literally have to RUN to my next class now because I wasn't expecting this chapter to be so long, but DAMN, I have a lot of catching up to do on this fic, and this was a great chapter, and OKAY GOTTA RUN BYE!
xyanehotmail.com chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
You updated! Yay! Ok, so you didn't pick up from where Athrun walked in on Cagalli and Dearka making out but I'm guessing nothing happened? If anything did, Cagalli would be mad at both of them and not just Dearka. So,the question now is, what's a guy to do when he finds out his good friend is in love with the girl he's got the hots for? Dilemma,dilemma, dilemma... And what's a girl to do when the guy she thinks she dislikes but secretly wants to jump starts playing it cool? Frustration, frustration, frustration... Hope you update soon!
poignance chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
love this chapter. especially the DearkaxCagalli unrequited romance.

where's athrun?

update SOON please. :)
flanauCaramel chapter 14 . 2/2/2009
Aww, I absolutely adore Yzak! And Dearka is just awesome! I miss Athrun though... How did he react? Well, I can't wait to read the rest of this amazing fic. I do hope you'll update as soon as you can!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
poor dearka :c i do like him but i love athrun more :D then yzak hehe
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
-_- dear god, geez, i was really hoping Dearka had no feelings towards Cagalli. oh god. darn, i got it wrong. my...that's embarrassing.

i guess, dearka, (in the future) might probably try closing up to cagalli again. (if he has the chance still. but then it wouldn't be a AxC match, rite?)

hm, good chapter, but where's the AxC love? . you're killing me over here! lol. (don't mind me, i just haven't had time to read something really good since i started working.) this chapter is good, but it's missing out Athrun. lol. (there, i go again.)

A request: longer chapters plz!

Dai-chan
dinah chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
dearka is in love.. woohoo! im lusting for more of your superb chapters of them; athrun cagalli and dearka and even yzak! that guy just might help dearka in resolving his feelings maybe by telling cagalli himself the truth! anxious to know your next plan! keep up your greatest work!
saw427 chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
missy, you do plan on updating soon again, right?

cuz you can't just leave us hanging for months without a word

at least give us a hint of when you're going to update again

CUZ THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD