Reviews for Play of the Fates
Bunny chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
I really hope you'll update this. I think it's a flaw free story. PLEASE... with cherry on top?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
are you going to continue this story ,i m really waiting for the rest ,i hope nothing bad happend ,wish you the best
Deedee chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Awesome fic! I read the whole thing in one go :D

Athrun's uncharacteristically cocky, but that's sort of hot.

Just wondering though, will you be updating soon or have you moved on from the GS fandom?
NihilistPorcupine chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Very well written, but will this be the end of this story?
Nina chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
dear PaolaAdara,

please update this story, i'll forever wait for it, it's one of my favourite story...how could you stop...*cried*
buddha49 chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
i really love your story and i hope you will update and finish it
mosies chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
omg? I just finished reading all 18 chapters and man I tell you I love it! seems like you haven't update in awhile?

are you already giving up on this story?

wishing you'd complete it.. please!
MaVON'ick chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
isn't there anyway that this fic's gonna be updated ASAP? i'm loving it more and more along the way and i ain't liking cliffhangers - its keeping me off my track and dose of asucaga love 3 ! please, oh please, goddess PaolaAdara: here my, rather, OUR prayers for updateSSS! xoxo
7thtreasure chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
Sigh. I know this is on hiatus but it was fun to read. Loved everything about it. Loving Damien even more! Though he strongly reminds me of Cagalli's gay friend in 'The Isle' by puzzlepuzzle...what was his name again? Whatever. This was awesome. I'm sure you have your reasons as to why it's on hiatus and it's almost exactly two years since the last update, good luck with whatever life is dealing you. God bless. I hope you find whatever inspiration you need. Thank you for this wonderful story though the chances of it getting finished are getting slimmer by the month, I loved it and your writing style.
7thtreasure chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
I just love interactions with Damien and Mirallia!
7thtreasure chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Damn. It really was the fic with Dearka and the sloppy kissing and the misunderstanding and crap.

Hahaha, damnit Dearka. Damnit.
7thtreasure chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Damn, sorry my reviews are getting shorter. I hate giving one-liners like 'Loved this' or 'update soon'...gugh...I've got exams in the morning and ain't exactly reviewing...
7thtreasure chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
I sincerely hope there will be more of Athrun's point of view...but still loving this!
7thtreasure chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Umm, did you edit this in any way? I certainly remember somewhere in the story where how Cagalli met Dearka is explained to either the reader or Athrun...hmmm...
7thtreasure chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Dude, you totally have your own style! And very smartly written too. Again, loved this chapter...you must get tired of compliments...
477 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »