Reviews for Metathesiophobia
tik0 chapter 19 . 2/9/2012
My two favorite characters in ff7, together at last!

Beautifully written by the way. I was hooked from the first sentence and read the whole story in one sitting!
Sailor Panda chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
I love Cid and Tifa together - enjoyed this lots even with the back and forth in the time stream!
sakR9 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
She's wearing a red dress, or she's covered in blood? Checking vitals? Panting? Pulse?

Very confusing, but so enjoyable
sakR9 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Is there a hidden meaning?

I mean... why hadn't Cid touched her in four years? :o

Why, Cid, whyyyyyyyyyy?

:) Looking forward to reading this.
JessicaJ chapter 19 . 3/21/2010
I actually looked these up as I read. Helped me to follow the story better!

Excellent story, a pleasure to read

xx
JessicaJ chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
'I'm going to loose her before I even get the chance to have her.' - beautiful line, but its lose not loose!

Well written, as always. Pregnant sex, hm? Some like it, they say ;-D
JessicaJ chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
Another great chapter. I enjoy how you flit back and to, from different perspectives, adding a little more depth to the tale each time.

Its powerful, and its interesting.
JessicaJ chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
Well done Cloud. Sit. Have a treat. God boy.
JessicaJ chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
Wow. just wow. Really strong, and powerful emotions there.
JessicaJ chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
I'm guessing this chapter is linked to the erythrophobia one.

Very good, I really love the detached way of writing, as if each chapter is swirling around this little world, without giving too much detail.

perfect
JessicaJ chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
Excellent. Wonderfully poignant.
JessicaJ chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
I liked this chapter. Waking up in the afterglow of a passionate night, only to have in shattered- quite literally- by the realisation that he had left early.
JessicaJ chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Very ambiguous. A little confused, but i'll read on.

I'm assuming the chapter title means a fear of blood, as an erythrocyte is a red blood cell.
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OOH. I like this. I'm delving into this paring for the first time.

Very well written.
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, "Metathesiophobia", has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Het Romance Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Moira and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,