Reviews for I Wanted
Anil Pheonix chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
not bad but a bit repetitive, _ add more!
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Sad. Lovin it. I think I watched the series when I was, err...five. I already forgot. I only remebered Tamahome, Miaka and Hotohori. I only remebered that they have a love triangle, forgot everything else. Ha, ha, ha. Still, I loved this because I need not to know anything, I just needed to read the fic.
Nomen Ist Omen chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Quite good, even though it could require some minor grammar , that is all. It is definitely not crap nor badly written.

In spite of the shortness, it is quite thought-provoking and IC.

You have captured Hotohori's feelings quite well, I believe. The simplicity of the ficlet renders the meaning, emotions behind it even more powerful...The writing itself is beautiful; I really like how you worded some thoughts. You have got potential and that is why I heartily encourage you to continue writing, whether it is something original or fanfic.
skrblr chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
All right! I've really never heard of the anime you're writing about (what's it about? Is it any good? Where to find it? Would you call it PG? PG-13?), but I can give you basic English critique. First off, it was actually quite good. I definitely came off with a sad sort of impression. A couple grammar corrections could make it even better, but you really did do a fine job. Second paragraph, third sentence: a little awkward. But that was the only really major thing that jarred the inherent beauty of the writing. Otherwise, it was lovely! I guess it might help if I knew what you were talking about, but there were enough context clues to get the point across. Wonderful work!