Reviews for Chocolate Oblivion
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Don't mind me, I'll just be over here headcanoning all of this...
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was epic! XP I like the Xaldin/Demyx friendship a lot! And a chocolate rendition of The Caste That Never Was...yum. O
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
My gods, this story confirms it: you are a magnificent author. You connect scenes perfectly, execute ideas to mingle at appropriate times; just the right amount of seriousness, and justified humor. Good interaction between characters, and solid storyline. Absolutely gorgeous plot, combined with minimal detail yet excellent descriptive narratives by the characters. You are sensational, and I am awestruck to be privalleged to read your works.

Oh, and the Chocolate helps.
Bluelotus11 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aw,really cute!

I love the semi-serious side of Demyx, as opposed to the hyper, unintelligent version many people write, so this was a treat!
WalkingInTheStars chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was really cute. Mmm. Chocolate Oblivion. Sounds freaking delicious.I love how this was written. And it is the first time I've seen someone write that Demyx's element is actually one of the most destructive.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
That was really entertaining, and as far as I'm concerned, everyone was in-character. I like the ways you described the various members' culinary abilities - the fact that Xemnas can't operate a toaster is pretty funny, as is Roxas living on Easy Mac and ice cream. And now we know that XI doesn't like exotic foods. XD

As for Demyx, it's a bit of a challenge to imagine him preparing food, but having him wanting to try something new only makes it more interesting. Making the food a piece of art was a cool idea too.
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
hahaha this was really cute! :)
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
That was cute!

loved it! well written, and fluffy!

Bucky.
Runaway Deviant chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was really awesome, good work.

I love it when Xaldin cooks, somehow it makes the world seem complete ;P
Cardboard Rocketship chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was very cute and written well.
AryaMetru chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
*laughs*

That was really good!
Chocobut chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Aw. This is so cute. I'm faving it.

I like pretty much everything about it. I think the characterzations are well done and pretty much in character. I love the way you put Axel and Roxas together. Innuendoes enough for yaoi fangirls but vague enough for nonyaoi lovers. The wrting skills are definitely evident and the style of writing works. I like that it's kinda short too. I don't know why, I just do.

I hope you have more fics written cause I feel the need to read more of your work. :)
beanpaste-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
So danged cute! I wuvs this so much! :)
Fawn chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I agreed with the review two below mine. And the one above that. And the majority of them for that matter. I Loved it.
Concinnity chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This is cute. Love the whole Demyx is terrified of Xaldin thing. XD Very amusing.

... I wouldn't eat anything Vexen served either. Although I adore him, I wouldn't eat his cooking.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »