Reviews for Bachelor's Grove
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful story! Is there going to be more? Please? I really enjoyed it!
siapom chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was a great story! :)
kathi chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Aw... how very cute and sad! Poor Phantom of th opera guy! Great work,

~kathi~
DeamonFruba chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh... This might just be me but I would like to think that that Phantom guy was Booth... Teeheehee... But that's just me. Anyway, the little button is working! AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY!

But, now that I think about it, I think I just imagine Booth as him because I would pay to see him in that costume...My favorite movie/play meets my favorite TV show.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE READ!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
GP~

Thank you for your entry into this months CB-P Challenge. Your ff has been read by the official October judge~BonesDBchippie. Good Luck and Happy Halloween!

~G :D

{October judges: Wolfy & BonesDBchippie}
Paige Turner ME chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
:clap wildly: Love it! I'm completely in love with the idea of Brennan and Booth meeting when they were younger, and staying completely in character. I loved Booth's line 'What are you a vulcan'. It's so nice when a fic can make me laugh out loud. Excellent job!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Good response. *has chills* the Bullpen will have soem tough desicions to make for sure. :) Booth and Bones alone in a cemetery at night. I bet he's wondering what she's thinking.
artigiano chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
:) that was such a good story! great job!
caroldpb chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Please tell me you are doing to add more to this story,

It is great.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Ack! Goldy!

This is perfect! And so hilarious! You are amazing, sweetie!

Fantastic job, and a perfect way to kick off the CPB for October!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
canthereisto chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Oh Goldy, you are amazing! This was fantastic! I loved how you brought in some of the dialogue from that stakeout scene but this entire fic was brilliant. I love how you write the young Brennan. I hope you win!

Ava
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
too cute
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Nice job there Goldy! Nothing like a cemetery at night...Illegal...but fun (not that I would know ANYTHING about that *innocent smile and halo appears*)

Anyhow...great way to kick off the October CBPC!

~Wolfy~
willowwood chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Great one-shot, loved it.