Reviews for Says You
El13 chapter 1 . 8/11
I laughed so hard! Lol you are brilliant! Lol this was so awesome and fun to read ) thanks for doing this challenge with the quotes. It was hilarious. “Tea any one?” Haha thanks for making me laugh D
Scarlet to Nothing chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Loved this sooo much.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was great.

"Iroh reasoned that all he needed to do was find a way to get the two alone together. Then "Bam!" he'd be up to his knees in grandbabies."

Was my favorite line, though I had many.
dostle chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
oh goodness, I laughed SO HARD at Iroh's inner machinations... and also the awkward, and conspirator Aang, but mainly at Iroh :D
HD is not High Definition chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was too funny :) I love the part where he yells at her. Hahaha, it seems so un-Zukoish, yet, I can sort of imagine him doing it lol!
afropuff chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i loved it
amygdala shanala chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh man, I sure bet my grandparents, sleeping in the room beside me, are thinking I've lost my mind. It's 12 AM and I've turned red from stopping my (insane) bouts laughter. I love how this is crack-ish but not overly so. The characters are really not in 100% character but meh. Now, this is how i wish the series ended- Zuko and Katara with a baby. Oh, and lots of scheming by Iroh. XD
merlioske chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
omg, i haven't laughed so hard in i don't know how long *grins from ear to ear* you are one Hell of a writer! i loved this, thumbs up for you ;)) thank you for cheering me up so much and keep up the good work ;) best of luck :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I loved it
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
It may be a sillyfic, but it was excellent. The chapter/part names are hilarious. Zuko's boner-related outburst was terribly wonderful. I laughed for five minutes then read it ten more times. Amazing. Just amazing.
Passionate Petals chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
HAHAHAA! I laughed so much during this story..i even textd my friend who is also a zutara fan about this story. shes actually reading it this very moment. i really enjoyed it a lot. :)
jessi chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great story! Loved sneaky Iroh!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I absolutely loved it! Great job! :)
limnamae chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hello and thank you for this story. I was at home with my parents while I read it and I bursted out laughing several times. Mostly at the "then BAM! grandbabies all over" part. Since Im not a laughing-out-loudly always type of person my parents looked at me kind of weirdly but I kinda didnt wanna explain why I was laughing. Just wanhted to say that I enjoyed your story and ask you check out some of mine if you like Charmed, Buffy or Criminal minds which are very far away from Avatar so I kinda dont think you will.

Cookies and hugs here from Denmark
zutarababe chapter 1 . 4/23/2009