Reviews for Collapse
nickysbabygirl chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
OMG such a great story. I truly enjoyed reading it. It's sad to see it end but it was a really good story.
Transgenic-girl chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
I just found this yesterday, but I can't wait to see more.
Bahamut.girl chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
All i can say is WOW. Great job. This chapter was so intense. I really didnt expect this fic to turn in this diretion. and i dont think ive ever read a fic where Sara reunites with her mother. This truly was original and beautifully executed. Very nice. Great job. i loved it. Im glad you decided for it to turn out this way. Most people would have kept the focus on Nick and Sara and it could have gotten really boring from there. But you took it to a whole new place, and you did an excellent job! Seriously, i cant wait for more!
katydid13 chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
I think you nailed Sara's character.
Emowyen chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
This is a really great story you are writing. I can't wait to read the last chapter. I hope you write a sequal. I am definitly going to look into your other stories. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Waiting patiently for the next great update!
jdcocoagirl chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
wow this is the most agst chapter you have and heavy drama for sara... update soon.
MollyMKS chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
This was such an excellent chapter. The emotional tone was very well set with Sara's anxiety over seeing her mother again after so many years and again with her tenderness and love with Nick. Please continue!
necira-skies chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
I think this was a great chapter. I like that you have Sara and her Mom reconciling, most stories have her Mom as evil or something, and I think that it is very likely that if Sara ever saw her Mom again the meeting would go like how you presented it in Grissom's office. Happy Holidays...
CrazyHouse chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
Wow that was an amazing chapter, please update really soon so I can read more.
Call Me Sarah chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
Loved the chappie! : D
nickysbabygirl chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
Aww that was so good. I really enjoyed it. I think it was great that you had Sara face her mother. I can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible.
PIRL chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
Good story.. worried you are making Sara too weak but apart from that i am really likeing it. you have a nice style
jdcocoagirl chapter 9 . 12/18/2006
ooh my god things are getting good and light and then a big agst as a cliff hanger... omg im itching on to find whats next.

i also what is nick's middle name.

update soon.
KittyDoggyLover chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Whoa... this story was awsome so far but this chapter was amazing! So you can come out from behind the chair lol. Great job! Can't wait for more!
Call Me Sarah chapter 9 . 12/17/2006