Reviews for Collapse
katydid13 chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
Good job!
LizzieH1313 chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
Hm, everything may have happened a bit fast, but somehow I like it. Keep going!
jillsbkansas chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
great. cant wait for more
Bahamut.girl chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
I loved this chapter. I liked the drastic turn of events. Write more.
Call Me Sarah chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
I LOVE LOvE LOVE every bit of it!
necira-skies chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
come out from behind the chair (and please start on the next chapter). I thought that you did a good job with this chapter-and don't worry too much about the story going somewhere you didn't expect it too-they can do that sometimes.
nickysbabygirl chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
OMG why would you have doubts about posting that? It was AWESOME! I really enjoyed it. You must update soon. Great job!
melxs chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
the chapter was great, absolutley loved it
Chione of the Nile chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
That wasn't the end was it? Cause I need more.

Chione
lccb chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I like what you've written so far - looking forward to seeing where this is headed.
jdcocoagirl chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
so cute and great story line. update soon.
anon chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Not bad, although I think you are talking about a dock, peir, or warf breaking and not a jetty. Jettys usually do not have any boards that could break. A dock can possibly be connected to a jetty and that could be what broke. I am sorry about this, the writing was good but I was having a hard time reading it because I kept thinking about that term. Other than that keep up the writing. The more you write, the better you will get, and the better your stories will be.
necira-skies chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
Your first two chapters are a good start to a story. I hope that you'll update again soon.
Bahamut.girl chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
Cute...really cute. And progressing nicely. I cant wait for the christmas party :)
nickysbabygirl chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
OMG that was great. Hmm I wonder what will happen next. Please update as soon as possible. I really love it.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »