Reviews for Three for the Road
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ahhh this wa so CUTE! I love that they had sex on the beach and got interuppted by Camius hehehehehehe

I love how Figgy welcomed Sirius back, that reunionw as so sweet!

I love the jokes about Grimauld Place as well. As well a sthe disillutionment and understatement being underappreciated.

Awesome job xD
pearlstar chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Cool oneshot
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cute!
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Good story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Great one shot. Snape still has a wand up his ...

Wonder if Fred, George, Ron, Ginny and Hermione are upstairs trying to listen in to the meeting.
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I've really got to catch up on your fics, so I'm responding to your review reply with a review! Remus and Tonks's vacation, or the excerpt of it, was very romantic...ah, the virtues of invisibility! It was nice to see Cami, and Mad-Eye! I liked his line about being a horror film...it's the inside that counts!

Oh, and Figgy! It was fun to see her and her cats, and the Cabbage Candle was a great idea. It's nice that she believed in Sirius. Mundungus mentioned too, all the old crowd.

I also liked the last line, very foreboding!

What I did with Tonks's unexpected pregnancy was have her buy a Morning-After Potion so that her wedding night with Remus wouldn't be interrupted by her running off to drink a Potion. However, Umbridge (such a great villain) came round in the morning to announce her new werewolf-equivalent status and kick her and Remus out of the flat, giving them a short time to gather their stuff. In the hurry, she forgets to drink...well, my reviewers liked it, but I liked your Alicia's dilemma better because it wasn't so foolhardy, and more likely. Totally not her fault. And the cherry issue was good as it was such a detail, if that makes sense. :-)
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
very good, cant't wait to read the rest!
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Giggling insanely has become my new curse. Have you cast Rictusempra on your stories? If you did, good job with the spell, cause I can't stop laughing. If not, you are the best writer. Once again, From Your Faithful Fan,

Mrs. Hermione Jane Weasley
worldsapart chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Great transition. I can't wait to get started on the new story.
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
god I am hopelessly addicted to this story ) I think I may also start reading the Snape stuff as well, cause it's written by you, and therefore you may make me actually think of one of my most despised fiction characters as something other thena bloody prat! D
Camillia Vincent chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
The next story's going to be a sad, heart-wrenching on isn't it? It has to have a happy ending because you're writing it, but will it be happy for everyone?

Cami
Operamuse chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Oh I absolutely love Tonks, Remus and Sirius together. They are so much fun. Kudos on the horror references, I have to say I think Remus and Sirius are definitely more delicious than any seductive old school monster. Very good ficlet, it really makes me want to read OoTP again.
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Looking forward to reading Moonlight and Shadow!
lilmispris chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
this was brillant! i'm sorry i haven't had the time to read. keep up the good work.
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
aw...i loved it...loved the beach scene with Remus and Tonks...haha "pervy mongrel" taking Tonks bikini bottoms! can't wait to read your next story! awesome job! loved it! :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »