Reviews for Born from a Dream
hyperskye12 chapter 1 . 7/22
Hmm. The creation of Bugsy. Interesting.
mkmkmk chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Hmm... I thought meta knight was the demon in the anime, since he was the one who knew about the demon that betrayed Nightmare. I like this
Southamerican Eggplant chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Pure awesome. :)
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I noticed you spelled "canon" wrong I think.

But anyways, the descriptiveness of this is lovely. Great work!

Nice nod mentioning that he changed his mind about it being white too. xD
Tigerrox chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
you described it so perfectly, it painted a beautiful picture in my mind.
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
And God said, "Let there be Light." :o /BRICK'D!

I like this little creation story. X3 Nice that Kirby got to be the first one to rebel, eh? Also love the little descriptions, with the smoke and such and I can see it in my head. X33
head-in-clouds chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I haven't seen episode three...I think... I have no idea but it sounds like a cool story anyway and it sounds like how Kirby would have been created by Nightmare.
Kracko64 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
The great Ivyna J. Spyder unveils yet another work of pure Kirby genius! All I can say is excellent!

I like the subtle reference to Kirby's Dreamland in there (the part about Nightmare making Kirby white first then pink (nods to Sakurai...)).

Can't wait for your next work!

AngelLux13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006

So far, very detailed and full of action. Just my type of story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Glad you're writing another.
Sarcastic Turkey chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
YAYZ! You finally made another story! :D

That was a great concept, writing a one-shot about Nightmare creating Kirby. You are definately the most talented Kirby writer on

I can't wait to see your next story!
FiercesomestDragon chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Hm... not sure if I've seen the third episode, but this was a very well-written story anyway! -

Your descriptions were wonderful, (particularly the ones concerning smoke, or mist). They created a good, clear picture in my head.

And no misspellings! (That I could see, anyway.)

Awesome job!