Reviews for Born from a Dream
mkmkmk chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Hmm... I thought meta knight was the demon in the anime, since he was the one who knew about the demon that betrayed Nightmare. I like this
*favz*
Southamerican Eggplant chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Pure awesome. :)
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I noticed you spelled "canon" wrong I think.

But anyways, the descriptiveness of this is lovely. Great work!

Nice nod mentioning that he changed his mind about it being white too. xD
Tigerrox chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
you described it so perfectly, it painted a beautiful picture in my mind.
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
And God said, "Let there be Light." :o /BRICK'D!

I like this little creation story. X3 Nice that Kirby got to be the first one to rebel, eh? Also love the little descriptions, with the smoke and such and I can see it in my head. X33
head-in-clouds chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I haven't seen episode three...I think... I have no idea but it sounds like a cool story anyway and it sounds like how Kirby would have been created by Nightmare.
Kracko64 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
The great Ivyna J. Spyder unveils yet another work of pure Kirby genius! All I can say is excellent!

I like the subtle reference to Kirby's Dreamland in there (the part about Nightmare making Kirby white first then pink (nods to Sakurai...)).

Can't wait for your next work!

Poyo!
AngelLux13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Wow.

So far, very detailed and full of action. Just my type of story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Glad you're writing another.
Sarcastic Turkey chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
YAYZ! You finally made another story! :D

That was a great concept, writing a one-shot about Nightmare creating Kirby. You are definately the most talented Kirby writer on

I can't wait to see your next story!
MagentaDragon chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Hm... not sure if I've seen the third episode, but this was a very well-written story anyway! -

Your descriptions were wonderful, (particularly the ones concerning smoke, or mist). They created a good, clear picture in my head.

And no misspellings! (That I could see, anyway.)

Awesome job!