Reviews for Liberated Aficionado
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Ah this was so trashy it was delightful! A great read, thank you :)
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
This is brilliant!
amy-with-an-i chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
I really think you are the most amazing writer of all time. If you have a book. I want it.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
Omg I absolutely loved this! I even cried and stuff. Thanks for making my day
Mshimesan chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
amazing
SashaMarie 14 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
That was the funniest stuff that I have read in a while. Thanks for a great story so far.
NoirxIggy chapter 26 . 2/12/2012
That was fan-FUCKING-tastic! I absolutly loved everthing about this story! Throughout the whole thing I laughed, cried, and screamed with happiness!(That last one earned me some odd looks and a scolding from my teacher when I was reading this during my online calss XD!)

I loved how a lot of the events in the story were up-to-date with real life events at the time this was written. There were some very unique curses in there, whick I now have for further use against my friends,(Namely, Bagle Whore!)so I thank you for that.

I loved how you included Cloud in this story! Everytime the soft toy was mentioned, I just had to smile! The idea of the tattoos representing something signifigant to her was a very nice touch.(Though the dragon one her thigh and the barbedwire bracelet weren't explained)

The part with the Satanic cult was freaking HILARIOUS! I love that Evin mentioned the thing about Numair's nose and the fact that they were all joking around even though their lives were in danger.

I really liked the dry humor and 'fuck you' attitude that you gave Daine. It was interesting to see her that way. Also, the personalities that you gave Evin and Miriam were freaking perfect!

I also think I like this story a lot because my friends and I share certain qualities with Daine and hers. We all tend to throw insults at each other frequently, a bit of trespassing, and there's also an extreme lack of personal boundries. Though all-in-all we aren't as extreme as Daine, Evin and Miri.

Altogether it was an AMAZING fic and I congradulate you on completing it! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with all of us readers!

Sincerly,

NoirxIggy.

"I'm coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine"
EnharmonicAngel chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
"But seriously" Daine said putting the ice cream back "I had a run in with a satanic cult who wanted to kill me and I escaped by jumping out the first floor bathroom window into a pool"

"Daine can you not be sarcastic for one second?" Jon sighed exasperated.

xD she's telling the truth and he thinks it was sarcasm. Fail.
EnharmonicAngel chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
So like. The song Circle (by Flyleaf) kinda describes this chapter and every chapter from here (Including the epilogues)...in my opinion...X)
mellbell12123 chapter 26 . 1/16/2012
I loved this!
EnharmonicAngel chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
O.o well, I expected SOMETHING, but I sure as heck didn't expect that ._.
EnharmonicAngel chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
UUSOAE O.O DON'T TRUST HER, SHE'S-*is stabbed with a knife...by Uusoae*
EnharmonicAngel chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Yeah, too lazy to log in...(if you look me up on the search, I'll come up xD)

EVANESCENCE. My favorite band. Daine, you were so super awesome right at that moment. And black is my favorite color 8D

...Sorry. Just had to say it.
WolfsongOfYoln chapter 26 . 12/29/2011
To say the least, I absolutely adore this story. I think this is the... 21st time I've read it? Something like that. I think I found this about two years ago (could be wrong) and have loved it ever since. I honestly think that this could be turned into an excellent original novel if you just changed the names and details a bit.

I like the fact that you've somehow managed to make the characters so different from their originals without ruining them in the slightest.

Numair was spot-on throughout the entire thing and helped me remember that yes, these were Tamora Pierce's amazing characters, just with a cup of modern epicness thrown into the mix. I also enjoyed that you had some of the characters that, after the first book, seemed to have almost disappeared as some of the main ones.

All in all an amazing, original story that I doubt I'll ever be able to fully forget. And my best friend and I may now forever shoot the phrase Bagel-Whore at one another in friendly banter.
Arya MageFire chapter 26 . 11/9/2011
Freaking EPIC! I loved this! Daine is a fucking don't-mess-with-me mess, and I absolutely LOVE her! And you've got Numair down pat sweetie. Smart, but kind of weak-willed when it comes to Daine.

:P