Reviews for The Wedding Crasher
SassyFrassKerr chapter 4 . 3/18
Fun story. Thanks for sharing.
Jaricchi chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing. :D
crzykittyfangirl chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
God so awesome. If only it was true.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Beautiful story :). I loved it :)
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
This is awesome idea...thought at first though when Rose didn't seem to recognise him and began talking of things that clearly he knew nothing about that she was an alternate or something Rose. When I realised that wasn't the case had to go back and reread so it made more sense lol

Liked the inclusion of Martha here and have to say one of the best scenes is Jack and Rose remeeting! its so annoying they didnt get to see each other again in the series...and he never really mentions her again either though we have all the hints for everyone else in the Doctor Who series.

Really loved also the Doctor panicking over saying some words, not saying it, then agreeing to and still being interrupted...the whole thing just works really well yeah.

Thanks, awesome read _
Ayjah chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Can't forget Jack :) well done
ArwenMUC chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Aw...Rose and the Doctor together at last! Great job with the story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I wish! Awesome story! So sad!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
I loved it loved it loved it! Meep!
chomper318 chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Oh! What a sweet lovely story! I like it a lot! The characterizations of Rose and the Doctor were spot-on. The ending is great! Including Martha and Jack is a stroke of genius!
zotlot chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
:-D! glad he still picked up Martha, she was kwl!
syrraki chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Ahh, so cute!
Kiya chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
This was wonderful. I mean really, really wonderful. I am a sucker for Ten/Rose, and this was fantastic_
mermaid2bseeker chapter 4 . 12/12/2006