Reviews for Two Weeks
Owain1 chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
I really loved reading this AU just now. Everything fitted together so well. Thank you.
Bearmauls chapter 12 . 9/1/2017
This was beautiful! And amazing. And even more amazing is that you made it fit rather well into the existing show chronology. I think I'll try to mentally imagine that this happened instead of the sadness and separation.
Josefa7 chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
This fic gave me butterflies, it was so good, I'm crying.
MrsMosley chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
I enjoyed this so much. Thank you for sharing it.
geiriau chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
Slaughter me
Loving it chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
Oh wow! The best fic I've read so far (and I've been chain-reading as much Donna and Josh as I can!) the only one that has been good enough for me to comment on. You captured them both so so well, fantastic story, and I love how you used the series to weave in your own narrative.
A
geiriau chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
I want to drink the entire Potomac River what is this
princessdeleon chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
my god. i know this is really old and i am late to the party, but i loved this. thank you.
mellie chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I loved loved loved this story so much! Thanks for sharing.
Kathy0518 chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
That was such a great story. I only watched west wing because of those two, and me being more on the conservative side didn't always make it easy to watch. But loved those two. Really great
hpswst101 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
I know this story has been up on this site for a long time now but I really have to say that I enjoyed it very much. You did an excellent job on Josh and how he feels about Donna. I especially love Donna's line she gives him that he will always pick the attaché case over the necklace, I think that was absolutely beautifully said with wonderful symbolism. Once again you did an amazing job. Thank you.
hpswst101
Gillian Deverone chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Good God in Heaven, THAT is the way season 6 and 7 should have went. Wonderful. Love your writing style, love their dialogue, love it all!
Gillian Deverone chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
That intercom wasn't used for seven f*cking years and it interrupts now? DAMN!
Gillian Deverone chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Donna Moss is either a saint or a very stupid woman.
Gillian Deverone chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Josh wasn't always right, especially where Donna was concerned, but he was always right about Bingo Bob and she shoulda known better.