Reviews for Chance For Happiness
It was great
rosebud90 chapter 16 . 2/23
I loved it
Michelle chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Lovely read. Laughed out loud at Matthews comment " when's the next one coming? "
katelaina1717 chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
I feel sorry for what happend to Severus but still feel he was an arse and nothing justifies the way he acted.
katelaina1717 chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Just so you know loving the fic so far:D
lotdues chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
It was a very cute sure severus and harry would not want another baby, atleast until the kiddies are old enough... this story shows that love does conquer all, and i think that is whats important. This a big thumbs up!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
This is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account check this one everyday
Mashkai30 chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It was very good.
scarlettmeadows chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
lol! very nice. cheers!
scarlettmeadows chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
please let harry have another baby!
great fic!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
I did enjoy reading this story. It was really sweet and actually fun to read.

That being said, I think that it was a tad bit overdramatic. Like to the point that it was unrealistic. The first time, when Snape left Harry, I understood. It was still rather early in their relationship, and every relationship has its ups and downs. But when Harry leaves Snape later on without even trying to talk about what he'd heard...it's just unrealistic. Sure, he thought Snape cheated on him, but when people are in a relationship that's as invested as Snape and Harry's was at that point, especially when it involves children, they would sooner sit down and talk about the supposed cheating before just taking the kids and running away.

Children need stability and consistency to thrive, and that extends to people that they consider parental figures. Harry comes off as an irresponsible parent because of the seriously overly dramatic fights that you wrote, which were actually completely unnecessary. You already had plenty of conflict going around with Lucius on the loose, but you kind of put that (which rightly should have been the main drama) on the back burner for the melodrama.

In the end, you really didn't even do anything with the Lucius plotline. He just ends up getting caught. No climax to the storyline, no resolution...he just gets caught.

It's a good story, there's just a few things that could be improved upon to make it better.
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
awh, i really like this story. haven't read anything like it :D Which doesn't happen often xD
George2Bob1 chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
prefect end very cute
WereBunny87 chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
*laughs* good job! I loved it!