Reviews for Back to Angel Grove
doglover500 chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
Love it

Sometimes rangers leave too soon," said Andros. "Other times, they don't know when to give it up."

"Tommy is definitely the type to not give it up." Kim giggled behind her hand.

"Yeah, I could definitely see him as a 30-year-old or whatever, fighting rangers alongside some new teenage rangers," added Trini, laughing.

That is my first favorite and my second favorite part is

Trini stepped forward and hugged Andros. "It was great to meet you," she said. "I hope to see you again."

"What's this?" asked Andros, awkwardly freezing in Trini's arms. "But I hope to see you again, too."

Kim laughed. "It's called a hug. People do it when they-"

"Leave?" He slowly and carefully put his arms around Kim. "You're very small, you know."

Kim nodded. "Yes, I know." She laughed again. "Thank you again, Andros."

keep up the great work and please finish this story cuz it's really good and amazing. I really want to know what happens to everyone so please continue please.
sexymama25 chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
update as soon as possible can't for the next chapter
Primus2021 chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
Prince Dex Stewart - The Masked Rider - Kamen Rider Black RX!
Primus2021 chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
Kim - Purple 6 Hexagon! Trini - Orange 7 Heptagon! Zack - Black 8 Octagon!
Primus2021 chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
Yes bring back the old Dino powers, and Zack too,
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 24 . 2/19/2012
pretty please update soon
Mika the Dark princess chapter 24 . 2/5/2012
Lov it
pinkpunkpower chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Please Finishh thiis story and I'll give you cyber...cyber...cyber what-ever-you-want okay?
Bowling4real chapter 24 . 2/21/2011
plz update soon need to know what happens next
xFlipJamsx chapter 24 . 1/28/2011
please please please update the story. i really would like to know what happens.
andyg2525 chapter 24 . 10/30/2010
i had to reread this its just gete better and better every time

i read it
ClassicTVfan chapter 24 . 10/30/2010
WOW! I just found this story today and I read it all! I love it! Hopefully, Zack and Aisha show up in the story soom :D. Great story and keep up the great work!
Jeremy Shane chapter 24 . 10/29/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
sabina21 chapter 24 . 10/29/2010
good chapter what is going to happen when kimberly trini and trey are on edenoi will the royal family be able to help them

update soon
brankel1 chapter 24 . 10/29/2010
I love they can find all the crystals.