Reviews for Finding You
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
LUVVVVED IT! *insert shit eating grin here

Except maybe the spontaneous A/N's in the middle of the story.

8D
youmovemedoctor chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Awesome akuroku is absolutely my FAVORITE couple Eva! nice write even more fanfics! (mostly akuroku! :D)
Kittenz Koni chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
lovely story really loved it but one little thing i feel the nee to point out is in this sentence
" Axel kissed Roxas over and over, whispering how he was so sorry and that if Roxas didn't relax, it would him even more, and that Roxas was so damn beautiful, and he loved him so freakin' much, and how he was doing so good baby, so good, just a little longer and it'll feel great."

it seems that you skipped a word "it would him even more" in this part i think you ment "it would HURT him even more" i put what i think the word you left out in caps so you can see it plz message me back if i was right or wrong i just wanna know kk

but over all great story really
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
TOTALLY AWESOME AND HOT! this fic was perfectly written in every way!:D:D:D terrific work! hope you do another!
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I loved it so much you HAVE TO WRITE MORE! FAVED!
lady taylor chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I love all your stuff especially this!
EscapeWater chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Alright, Axel. Roxas is all yours! Oh, and Axel, I have a couple of yaoi stories that I think you might find interesting. Once I post them of coarse.
kellegirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
LOVED IT!

You gotta check for grammar though, every now and then you don't technically make sense but I can fill in what was probably meant.
Anime Lover Motoko chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Hey hey! That was really good! Names Alm and I LOVE you... god i think my keyboard might have short circuited with all the blood gushing out my nose with that one! I eat babies though, so it might have also been my sandwitch! YAY FOR YOU AND AXEL! And might I add i read your RikuXSora one and i liked that to! ROCK ON ME FOR BEING CONSISTANT! You are one of the better writers i have read! Love you SO much so keep going ;)
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
yay AkuRoku action! but try and put more Zexmyx action in please!
Momochuu chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
HEHEHE LOL! YAY AKUROKU! YAY LEMON! *cough* HEHEHE
phz chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
omigosh.. Axel luv me... you dun have to dedicate this to me... *tear of joy* I didnt know you have update... the alerts' dead... my friend told me about it and i went straight to read it. sowwie... im damn happy right now! you wrote the.. the.. the best one shot evar my review werent that great... but if it's make you feel warm and fuzzy, im glad that thank you very much for doing this ') you sure make this my happiest day..
princessOFdarkeness chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Okay, time to go all girly like the high school teenage girl I am... I friggin' loved it! It was so sweet and sensitive and just, AW! I don't know how to explain it, but yeah I loved it!
UltimaOblivion chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
hey that was so good i havent read a one shot in forever that was that good! E!

that makes me want to continue my story just for you!

ill think about making it longer too. but til then im so gonna read your next oneshot like...now.
Canvasgirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
*SQUEAL* AkuRoku! This was an awesome AkuRoku fic, it was so well written! The lemon was awesome! And you had Zemyx! I LUV U! Growwl...Axel in a very revealing shirt, so that's what they wear under those cloaks, well cept Riku but he's not a member of organization 13 so yeah...but don't you just love Riku's alphet in the second KH, it's so awesome and revealing in some spots! Axel's such a hotty, and I love the shower scene it was so sexy and skillfully written! Oh I hope you write somemore of these cause this was awesome, and seriously one of the best one-shots I've ever read! Yes this is defiantly a fav! Well until next time!

-Riku-stalker