Reviews for Four Kingdoms
xxTheWiseOnexx chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love, love this story!
rettop-yrrah chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
i don't know how long is "till the next..." means, but it really is frustrating waiting for so long, you know?

so, please(200x) update, will u?
VacantSkies chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
An update would be nice :P
Green Arrows Girl chapter 14 . 1/8/2008
UPDATE UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE!
R2-D2106 chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
Update please? this is very good!
allaballa chapter 14 . 4/30/2007
Great story n plot. can't wait for the next chapter
teamedwardfanpire chapter 14 . 3/18/2007
I love this Sory and hope that you update very soon. Can't wait to see what happens next!
AdriannaLili chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
wow that was great. I can't wait for more please continue soon. and i hope you feel better soon.

Alyx
SwishAndFlick31 chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
Cool. I thought it was cool, the way you changed the prophesy around a little. Question, though, is Harry still the Boy-Who-Lived? And when will Harry and Hermione finally have some shag time? Haha, I'm sorry, my fingers took control for a moment. *hehe*

Update Soon!

SwishAndFlick31

PS: I'm an author, too (hinthint)
CharmedNightSkye chapter 14 . 2/18/2007
I'm gald that Malfoy finally has his wife back. Man that took forever. How horrible that Voldermort would kil one of us followers to demonstrate a point!

I can't believe that the rulers still don't know what is happening with their children. It was really intense when you had Cedric and Hermoine bleeding through their noses. Probably not a pretty sight. It was so funny how Hermione and Harry are were having a lover's talk righ tin the middle of a crisis with Cedric listening. Il oved it when Luna blushed becasue of waht Hermioen was feeling. Too funny.

How creepy that Voldermort kept calling Hermione "his bride". That's going to keep some therapy. It was so cute how her base instint was to protect Harry. Intersting how they all said that spell at the smae time. Go Heirs of the the Founders! Ooh I like the hint of what happened at Harry's first birthday. I bet he will be demanding answers when he is well enough. Can't wait to hear your spin on that. Very good ending. Very cool. Til later readings
Green Arrows Girl chapter 13 . 2/10/2007
dont stop there, ohh i hope everything wrks out ok, hope to c an update soon
CharmedNightSkye chapter 13 . 2/9/2007
I can't beloeve what Voldermont did to Cedric. I wonder what really happened. It's sweet that Hermoine found him. What an intense battle in the castle! I really hope that Sirius is alright. It would be so sad if he died. Or if Queen Sara was mortally wounded. Hermine would be so sad. I can't to see how HArry goes to help Hermoine. Til later readings
fleeting.ideas chapter 13 . 2/9/2007
aw

so much fluff fodder with so many curses :]
fleeting.ideas chapter 12 . 1/26/2007
ah, nice teaser. I'll just wait then.

I liked the chapter, and I'm not bored.

But, good luck with that action thing. :]
blink.2.times chapter 12 . 1/20/2007