Reviews for Equilibrium
my deathly hallows chapter 4 . 7/17
I totally loved the idea of the trolls POV, at first I was a little confused though, but then I got it and thought it was bloody brilliant. Way to think outside the box
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 7 . 7/1
"Irritating child"- that you will come to *cough* care*cough* for.
thosetooweaktoseekit chapter 20 . 6/28
I loved this part, really I did. I liked how accurately you captured Severus' style.
"His reflection stared coldly back- harshly accurate...unflattering...alone. 'A contented man,' Severus snorted to himself."
I wish you would continue with the sequel, but I completely understand if you don't. I mean, you probably have a legit life to deal with. Though, even if you don't write more with fanfiction, I hope you don't give up writing. You have a good style!
Brilliant!
Ani Mei chapter 23 . 6/18
Oh, I also have to add that I'm very intrigued. Its seems like the majority of the faculty have some kind of charm placed over them. Harry soon or maybe he's embarrassed to admit his conditions? But Poppy's reaction is very curious.
Kudos to the development and the tantalizing hints you leave throughout that hints at something bigger and ominous at play.
Ani Mei chapter 24 . 6/18
This is one of my favorite mentor Snape fic so far. I love the way you keep canon events and dialogue but add another layer of meaning to it. I think I'll look at the canon with new eyes should I revisit soon. The development of the relationship between Snape and Harry is so well paced and believable.
I like how this has Snape as the main focus, it's very refreshing to see an adult perspective. I also adore the working relationship between the teachers. It's believable and sweet and I love the reaction to the end of the year feast. I never quite read it that way.
I'm excited to see how their relationship will flourish and to see a nicer Draco.
This fic/series is incredible, I hope you return to continue soon.
j chapter 24 . 6/13
Nice fic, but I didn't understand how the title relates to the story..
gray chapter 24 . 6/13
Loved this fic!
nightkitty555 chapter 2 . 5/11
James was a Chaser in the books. great story though. i'm skim rereading i suppose.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 24 . 4/7
Haha this was fantastic! Everyone was really in character but you made them your own at the same time. I love the side chats (and snowball fight) between Snape and McGonagall, and between Harry and Draco. You focus on both of their characters separately in addition to together, which is something not often seen in this genre, and I'm not sure that I've ever seen it done this well. Excellent job, and I'm off to check out the sequel!
Loveless150050 chapter 12 . 3/29
Wow! Go Severus!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 21 . 3/1
Such an adorable Severitus moment
luzhasswag chapter 24 . 2/28
beautiful writing i lOVED IT!
Vivianne95 chapter 24 . 2/15
Great one... I'm looking forward to the sequel!
yo.
that was awesome!
But wasnt james a chaser?
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »