Reviews for Equilibrium
bluejay02 chapter 14 . 11/28
I just want to thank you for putting this much effort into a story. I actually really enjoyed it because you went along with the storyline and the characters personalities. This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I just want to say I hope you continue the sequel even though it's been a few years since you last updated :)
MFF0405 chapter 24 . 11/20
Wow. Wow, wow, WOW. Just finished this fic, now I am off to read the sequel. Just...Wow.
Cztelnik chapter 24 . 10/31
Came back to reread. Lovely fic
Bewitchedgal chapter 5 . 10/1
I do not want the fanfiction stories to copy canon. If so then I would just re-read JKR's books. I liek when the fanfic author creates their own story.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 24 . 9/28
THIS IS AMAZING!
I love how you did it, it was a slow gradual change in Snape as time went, and not an instant "I like you now even though I hated you yesterday" I mean it was REAL SOLID CHANGE in character OVER TIME! THIS IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO AMAZING!

Sincerely enjoying/praising/hoping you come back one day,
Bubblekins1010
Hopeful-z chapter 11 . 8/1
The description about Harry eating a biscuit was very well written, I could see it in my mind clearly. Thumbs up.
delia cerrano chapter 24 . 7/26
A grand story! Harry was sooo adorable and so mmm' Gryffindor in this story... loved him Hope he continues to become close to Draco as well as Severus. He will need them both plus more!
SusanMarieS chapter 24 . 7/20
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 24 . 5/24
Aw I do wish this was continued
SaiyaCat chapter 24 . 4/22
SO Awsome!
SaiyaCat chapter 19 . 4/22
wow
1414artemis14 chapter 24 . 4/20
Loved it
HAHAHHAHAHAH! "All is fair in war and LOVE?" Ooh...
MINERVA AND SERVERUS SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-SI-N-G! :)
What IS wrong with him
Ensure not insure. :) At the bottom paragraphs. :) love the story!
1,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »