Reviews for Equilibrium
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 24 . 5/24/2016
Aw I do wish this was continued
SaiyaCat chapter 24 . 4/22/2016
SO Awsome!
SaiyaCat chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
wow
1414artemis14 chapter 24 . 4/20/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
HAHAHHAHAHAH! "All is fair in war and LOVE?" Ooh...
MINERVA AND SERVERUS SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-SI-N-G! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
What IS wrong with him
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
Ensure not insure. :) At the bottom paragraphs. :) love the story!
Argon.847 chapter 21 . 1/6/2016
"Kindly do not do it againfavorite line this chapter
Argon.847 chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
I love the camaraderie Severus and Minerva share; the snowball tradition was a unique and adorable touch
Argon.847 chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
I love how Snape stating Harry's work to be "acceptable" is equated in his mind to "handing out compliments"
Argon.847 chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
I loved the initial portion from the troll's perspective; well done
Argon.847 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
This fic is so good I'm actually rereading it! One note though-James Potter was a Chaser, not a Seeker
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
I hope Severus Snape understands that young harry potter is not his father they need each other not against each other.
Amanthya chapter 17 . 9/14/2015
No, no, Severus; he's going to get him killed just after he goes through puberty.

I've had to work with people who are unreasonable like Dumbles - the kind that get you mad then patronize you for being upset, who throw you under the bus then act like it was for your own good - look how much stronger you are now! you wouldn't be if I hadn't tossed you under the lorry!

It can drive you mad.

I enjoyed the snowball fight, and especially Severus's line " why thank you, Minerva, flattery is unnecessary, however" or something to that effect. It was very true-to-character.

Glad he manned up and apologized to Harry, poor kid. And that he's learned how to properly speak to him when the boy does something stupidly heroic - emphasis on stupid.
I look forward to reading the rest of this as I have time!
Fenris Jin chapter 24 . 9/10/2015
I think my most favorite in this story is the Snape and McGonagall camaraderie.. It's so much fun whenever they accuse each other of Gryffindor or Slytherin acts.. XD

So far, Minerva is in the lead, but I think Severus gives her grief by also indulging Gryffindorish traits that even annoy the Head of the House of Lions. XD
1,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »